Columbia Pictures | Release Date: June 23, 2004
6.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 120 Ratings
Watch Now
kingshahidOct 10, 2011
This movie had its laughs. Their were funny parts but at least the movie didn't lag too much. The concept of the story was surreal. I really liked how they poked fun at dumb blondes.
liptapSep 16, 2010
Really funny. Shouldn't have got a lot of criticism & may i also say that Terry Crews' character in this movie is really stupid to think those guys are actual girls.
beingryanjudeSep 1, 2014
White Chicks is one-of-a-kind. I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing. There are moments here that are mildly entertaining but largely bizarre. I'm torn.
RikiegeDec 7, 2012
A movie that you will laugh to death.
LeZeeSep 29, 2016
The two shades of white!

The two shades of white!

I've heard this film a long ago, but I never interested to watch it. We can't avoid them, because when we look for a particular type of film for the occasion, they will pop-up and that is how I watched this now. I know it is a silly comedy, because in a real world this thing never happen. So knowing this is only for cinema, I prepared to enjoy whatever it offers. But I must say, even though my rating is not big, I kind of enjoyed it.

Nobody watches this without knowing its synopsis. So you will already know the fifty per cent of the story when you do. The rest is how it is developed; including how good the jokes are that comes with our watch. So much cliché, but entertaining with some good scenes and lines. The actors were excellent. The make-ups were not flawless, but worked okay, especially for a comedy. Because if there is an error, it will going to appeals from the comedic side.

So the overall film was better than what I presumed all these years. Glad I saw it, it's nothing like those silly comedies I've seen. I've seen many imposter themes, but this is refreshing. All the above, this is a one off film, that's the best thing about it. You know, sequels are what degrades the original film in most of the scenarios. Thanks for that, there's no follow-up for this with a B movie cast and crew. This is a very much watchable film, not comedy riot, but fairly does its job.

Ashley1998Sep 21, 2013
The film has a few funny moments, but the film has a poor plot, far too many unfunny jokes, and often turns into a childish and stupid film, so could have been so much better, disappointing film.
FilmVirtueMar 12, 2014
This so called comedy from the Wayans is just a simple ridiculous comedy put into an action-like film. You may laugh... I know I did... But that was once maybe twice. I don't really care for it, nor recommend it. But if your looking forThis so called comedy from the Wayans is just a simple ridiculous comedy put into an action-like film. You may laugh... I know I did... But that was once maybe twice. I don't really care for it, nor recommend it. But if your looking for something to watch on a really boring day, then look no further then "White Chicks" Expand
lukechristianscMar 24, 2014
the wayans brothers is hilarious in many of there great successful films like scary movie movie , little man .
but this film is okay and some what not funny just a bit . but i like the african american humor . but its still enjoyable .
Grade C+
ChocolateMintAug 5, 2017
Yesterday, I watched this movie with a bunch of friends. While it isn't the most original film I've ever seen before, it still has its moments in terms of being a comedy, and I would recommend it.