5.2

1. Sep 1, 2014
    White Chicks is one-of-a-kind. I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing. There are moments here that are mildly entertaining but largely bizarre. I'm torn.
  2. Mar 12, 2014
    This so called comedy from the Wayans is just a simple ridiculous comedy put into an action-like film. You may laugh... I know I did... But that was once maybe twice. I don't really care for it, nor recommend it. But if your looking for something to watch on a really boring day, then look no further then "White Chicks"
  3. Dec 27, 2013
    Terribly unfunny and crudely unoriginal. Waste of talents. I hated every single moment of this torturous experience. I advise anyone looking for a good time to buy White Chicks on DVD and just burn the hell out of it, paying to buy this and burn it is better than sitting through it.
  4. Sep 21, 2013
    The film has a few funny moments, but the film has a poor plot, far too many unfunny jokes, and often turns into a childish and stupid film, so could have been so much better, disappointing film.
  5. Dec 27, 2012
    This film is outrageous, obnoxious, and stupid. However, what keeps me from giving it a 0 is there were 2 laughs in that entire movie. Just two. Diagnosis: Pass. Guilty pleasure: Possibly.
  6. Sep 8, 2012
    This movie strives so hard to be humorous, but falls short by a long distance.
  7. Jul 27, 2012
    Ok,how can i describe this film:A big **** that was made by two of the dumbest directors ever ,i think that is only a way for you to like a movie like that ,it is simple kill your brain.
  8. Oct 16, 2011
    It's pretty pointless when this was brought out - it wasn't even worth the time and effort to make this film. Just because a film may take a while to film, and with painstaking effort, does not mean we should take pity on the production team - a film I adore which was used without computers and technology but what was certainly better and certainly a hit with the critics, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Now, White Chicks itself might be a pathetic product of a lazy day out with the Wayans brothers, so I really don't care whether they were lazing on their ass when they filmed this, or just worked hard to make people assume they were doing something.
    I wasn't sure where this was going at the start - the plot didn't seem to make any sense. I was then revealed what was actually going on - with severe disappointment. I'm sure many films out there have used this ongoing theme of men dressing up as women - with actual style following a decent plot. This is just cheap, lazy entertainment following two black guys dressed up as white women making disgusting, immature jokes looking nothing like what they're supposed to be - of what I heard, I never got the chance to find out after I switched the TV off after barely even halfway through. But even that was too much - even if you begin to watch this, it would put you off big time.
  9. Jul 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A generally pointless movie - particularly why the hell the two main characters convinced people with their stupid prosthetics as two ladies (The bit I saw was where that happened - course me and my family turned it off barely halfway through because it was so boring and ridiculous), and they had to go to all of that trouble after two stupid spoiled brats 'injured' (I wouldn't call a split lip and a nosebleed horrific injuries - unless they are such a frequent problem) themselves. Maybe the people who made this movie should re-watch it and tell themselves what a complete waste of time and money it was. Also, some people should seriously reconsider their views after watching this movie. Expand
  10. Jun 26, 2011
    It is truly one of the worst movies ever created, just another generic "mock" movie. Really all you get is a badly made film with equally bad actors, a generically boring storyline which can be seen in multiple other films which get released every year. See that toilet seat over there? Licking it will be a better use of your time than watching this film.

Stupidity has worked for the Wayans brothers in the past, but White Chicks will likely test the patience of even their most loyal fans.
    Credibility, of course, wouldn't matter if the gags were good enough, which they are not. The film quickly falls back on the gross-out jokes that have made recent American comedies such a challenge to the digestive tract.
  3. Some film premises are so outlandish, so thinly worked out and so deep-down ridiculous that they wind up sinking the show -- and White Chicks collapses under a real doozy.