Codeblack Entertainment | Release Date: April 13, 2012
5.0
Mixed or average reviews based on 4 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AVoiceMay 11, 2012
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The story line was good, But Why all of the profanity? The reason I went to see the movie in the first place was because I didn't think there would be any profanity since Bishop Jakes was in the movie.
I must say I was so disappointed. The husband & wife in the movie used profanity throughout the whole movie. I felt cheated because I did not go to be entertained by such inappropriate language.
My question is, what happened to the clean & wholesome movies of long ago? Will we ever get back to good family movies that are appropriate for even children to watch at the movies? I would not take my child to see that movie because of the profanity, and will think twice about taking myself to see another TD Jakes movie. You know, that movie would have been just as interesting without all of that terrible language.

-Disappointed
DanielOnFilmApr 24, 2012
The search for Kari's daughter in Woman Thou Art Loosed doesn't relate to exorcising Kari's inner demons. Kari and her husband don't play enough of an active role in finding their daughter; they're just bystanders in their own movie. TheThe search for Kari's daughter in Woman Thou Art Loosed doesn't relate to exorcising Kari's inner demons. Kari and her husband don't play enough of an active role in finding their daughter; they're just bystanders in their own movie. The lighting design is entirely too bright for a thriller, lacking the proper dark, foreboding atmosphere for a world of duplicitous characters, and the editing calls attention to itself for no reason and to no effect. Full review on my blog. Collapse