Yogi Bear

4.3

1. May 2, 2011
    Well i watched it with the family. We where not to enthused about it. We all agree that many things could be better but the kids will like it. And for that i rate it a 7. Seeing that it is a kids movie and i must rate it at a kids perspective.
  2. Jul 5, 2011
    Overall good movie...pretty interesting and for the most part lives to the hype..the voice acting is spot-on, the story-line is quite enjoyable, and the actors do a great job making the movie fun for kids, but funny for adults.
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    My 2 sons liked it but it wasn't to the level of Toy Story. The movie was the same kind of animated/live action like the Garfield movies. BUT... the 3-D was very evident, it was even more then the Toy Story movies which is a surprise since, well... they're supposedly the king of all things animation--they gotta work on the 3-D thing a bit more. Jon Stewart's "twin" Ed Cavanaugh played theMy 2 sons liked it but it wasn't to the level of Toy Story. The movie was the same kind of animated/live action like the Garfield movies. BUT... the 3-D was very evident, it was even more then the Toy Story movies which is a surprise since, well... they're supposedly the king of all things animation--they gotta work on the 3-D thing a bit more. Jon Stewart's "twin" Ed Cavanaugh played the head ranger, I could see why his tv show went off the air--his humor is very dry and actually kind of rude. Anna Farris actually outperformed him in the movie--she's from the Scary Movie set of movies. Yogi's voice was Dan Akroyd, he was pretty spot-on but Boo-Boo sounded like he was voiced by Pee Wee Herman--kind of creepy actually. Overall, I gave the movie a 5... 3-D was great but the movie as a whole--rent it. Expand
  4. Dec 19, 2010
    Young kids really like this movie! it is a good, clean movie that the family can go to together. we heard lots of kids saying they liked it as they were leaving the theater.
  5. Aug 6, 2011
    Definitely a kids movie, but it's still enjoyable, very funny, and a little predictable, still it's an enjoyable movie for the family, just keep in mind this is aimed at younger audiences.
  6. Feb 14, 2011
    it may not be perfect but it still has its charms and is an enjoyable film for the kids. it has its funny moments and exciting moments and i dont understand what is wrong with it, it may be a bit cheesy for the grown ups but im pretty sure the kids will like it.
  7. May 4, 2015
    ore. You can tell all of her songs came from the heart. The only thing that I have to say is that I don't think "Run The World (Girls)" fits into the album AT ALL. Other than that, the album is flawle

1. Reviewed by: Nick de Semlyen
    Feb 7, 2011
    The wee'uns may enjoy the forest-based capers but for adults this is no pickernick.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Williams
    Dec 17, 2010
    Here, Dan Aykroyd mimics the original voice, but the three-dimensional CGI isn't loose and lively enough to compensate for the unimaginative story.
    While the outdoor sequences were filmed in New Zealand's Woodhill State Forest – the movie's most stunning 3-D moments – Yogi Bear does feature notable "Canadian content" via two Ottawa-born thespians.