5.3

1. Mar 29, 2012
    One of the worst metacritic ratings in my opinion. The movie is really funny, can have much cliches, but is funny. The trama is amazing, when I watching I feel a same sensation when I watch Prom. The trama is about the bullying, but be represented in a light mode, obviusly have some mistakes, and the story is interesting, watch again your worst enemy, they can explote funny situtations. And the cast, OMG! Betty White, Sigourney Weaver, Odette Yustman, Kristen Bell and Jamie Lee Curtis, wow, have a performance for this type of films, funny, not awesome, but funny, are really interesting. The screenplay is good, have some good ideas that don't be explored, but have a good development. The comedy situations are simple but good, and is great. I love You Again is really funny. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2010
    Kristen Bell continues her delightful run from "Veronica Mars" to "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" to "When In Rome" into the open arms of America. She holds her own very well while leading a charming cast of veteran favorites. Kristen Bell for Prez!
  3. Sep 28, 2010
    I don't really understand the people who said it wasn't funny. The audience I saw it with really loved it. My husband and I really enjoyed it as well. Great cast, lots of fun.
  4. Sep 28, 2010
    The audience I saw this with was tearing up the place, clapping and laughing. And, of course, America's collective, darling grandma, Betty White, was a gem. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised.
  5. Sep 28, 2010
    I was surprised by how sweet and funny this film was! We took our 13-year-old and realized the film not only entertained us but also provided us the opportunity to talk to her about the issue of bullying. The audience we were in actually clapped a few times. Can't remember the last time that happened in a movie. All in all I'd say it's a really entertaining family film.
  6. Sep 27, 2010
    This movie was so much fun to watch! I saw it three times and and it was just as entertaining each viewing. The cast is amazing and they kept me laughing non-stop. The concept is so relatable - who among us hasn't dealt with a high school bully? It's a great film for all ages! If you haven't already, I highly recommend you check it out!
  7. Sep 27, 2010
    I thought the movie was extremely funny. Betty White stole the whole thing! She had still got it after all these years. Kristen Bell was wonderful and has got the romantic comedy thing down to a T. I think it is worth a watch.

1. A lot of gunk: dance-offs, sing-alongs, awkward exes, and a dirty-talking White blasting through, I'm afraid, the last bits of her novelty. That again?
    The movie's pleasures are scant, apart from its observance of Gene Siskel's Rule of Swimming Pool Adjacency, which states that when well-dressed people are near a swimming pool, they will - yeah, you got it.
  3. Reviewed by: Claudia Puig
    As the girl fights and rivalry play out, flashes of wit are obscured by the plot's contrivances.