You Got Served

6.8

1. Jul 1, 2013
    The movie is rather generic, the dance sequences were exhilarating but it doesn't make up for the movies' abundance of cliche. Out of the B2K crew, J-Boog was spot on in his role as Rico. While his character is just as underdeveloped as the rest, J-Boog's performance, at least, brings warmth in this otherwise very ordinary and way below-average popcorn flick.
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    I watch this movie only for the dancing, well and steve harvey haha. Other then the dancing the movie is excruciatingly bad. Every movie like this someone dies and at the end it has to go down to a tie and a showdown.
  3. ZiftK.
    Oct 28, 2006
    Garbage. It's as if, every single dance movie is CRAP. The only reason this gets a 3 is because some dance moves looked cool. Other than that, total crap. So when people go to these movies, and the producers seem to think that the actual public like it, this just makes them make even crappier movies. So, if you go to watch these movies, you're part of the problem. join forces Garbage. It's as if, every single dance movie is CRAP. The only reason this gets a 3 is because some dance moves looked cool. Other than that, total crap. So when people go to these movies, and the producers seem to think that the actual public like it, this just makes them make even crappier movies. So, if you go to watch these movies, you're part of the problem. join forces with us (people that don't stand for this garbage), and say no to ass movies, don't let them to this to us. Expand
  4. Sam
    Nov 19, 2005
    That was the best dancing movie i've ever seen. The story line sucks but the dancing made the movie, it was tight!
  5. ShontaviaJ.
    Aug 23, 2005
    I loved your movie. It's showd how no matter what comes in between you and you friends. thier isn't that will stand in the way of true friendship because it wins everytime.
  6. breanna
    Aug 17, 2005
    It's was alright. i liked the dancing. if you r into hip-hop u would of loved it! i hope they come out wit a part 2.
  7. KiddJ.
    Aug 14, 2005
    It was great! I like the hip-hop and the dance.
  8. J
    Jul 29, 2005
    God this movie sucks. It's like watching some T.V. sitcom, except even worse.
  9. ianc.
    Jul 19, 2005
    If you dont like Hip-pop dancing, dont watch, for me, I like dance movie.
  10. Palina
    Jun 23, 2005
    I would love to see you got served 2. I loved the first one and the moves were great. the songs were hot.
  11. elleshia
    Jun 21, 2005
    Great film.
  12. Tiffanyakatiff
    Jun 19, 2005
    First off you got served was the best movie ever who ever HATE that movie need 2 stop hating 4 realz N i hope dey make a you got served part 2 cuz... dey said dey waz gon make 1 N it never came out well... im out ~1~
  13. jcC.
    Apr 29, 2005
    Best ever!!!
  14. LarryJ.
    Dec 18, 2004
    My girl Megan Good looked fine.
  15. LaurynS.
    Dec 16, 2004
    I absolutely love this movie! It is my favorite movie!!!!!
  16. ChristineH.
    Dec 10, 2004
    Horrible....these guys CANNOT act for crap. The dancing was ok...but nothing spectacular. I would never recommend this piece of junk to anyone.
  17. GarionK.
    Dec 4, 2004
    This is the best moovie i have ever seen me and my friend have seen it 50 times i cant wait till the next one.
  18. Carla.CandJonathan.C
    Nov 21, 2004
    I saw this movie like 10 times a day 4 reals!! This movie was the hook! All the battles were tight, Omarion,j-boog,lil fizz, raz-b,and specially Marty did their thing,it is way better than "Honey". Can't wait to see "you got served 2."
  19. PersonionN.
    Nov 7, 2004
    This movie ish the best! yall have to go see it!!
  20. CaseyP.
    Oct 30, 2004
    I think this movie is the best movie of the year!! it is so much beta than honey! they awesum moves that like no1 else can do and the guys in it r realli hot!!
  21. JessicaM.
    Oct 12, 2004
    I gave this movie a 10, because I really love it. It has all of my b/fs in there and I can't wait 4 part 2! I really injoy watching it everyday. Whoever doesn't like it is stupid!!!!!
  22. KeyneshaS.
    Sep 10, 2004
    This movie was the bomb I can see that omari and marques can dance they did an awsome job in this movie!!!
  23. CandideK.
    Jul 31, 2004
    Wow hot damn i think this movie is hype cuz not only the moves r cool but i love the way the peeps act and i really liked to c MARTY LOL! mah friends say it's so hard but after all it's not mah bro and i even have our on crew and we're pretty much good too i'm out.
  24. VicS.
    Jul 23, 2004
    The movie was different. In a sence that the flow of the story was all the same as other but the differencr is that the role was really on its maximum level. the portrayal was great so as the routines. I was really amazed by all those moves. Moves that are not that common something unbreakable and teriffic...I hope i can do it too.. Tnx.
  25. MichaelB.
    Jul 1, 2004
    Go see it...if you're 7 years old. Really, you might almost not hate it.
  26. CassandraG.
    Jun 29, 2004
    This movie is great I loved it alot to tell you the truth. It is the best movie ever for real I think you guys did a great job creating this movie with characters such as omarion, j-boog, lil fizz, raz-b, marques, marty, lil kim, wade.R, max, wade and sonny. I congragulate you guys for doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work. I hope theres going to be a 'YOU GOT SERVED' This movie is great I loved it alot to tell you the truth. It is the best movie ever for real I think you guys did a great job creating this movie with characters such as omarion, j-boog, lil fizz, raz-b, marques, marty, lil kim, wade.R, max, wade and sonny. I congragulate you guys for doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work. I hope theres going to be a 'YOU GOT SERVED' part2 HAVE A NICE DAY see ya; by:Cassandra. Expand
  27. JamD
    Jun 29, 2004
    Well, the movie wasn't that good thou but, hey... no one ever said the movies of britney, mariah, mandy were good... the only good thing 'bout this movie was tha moves... it was great, we don't often see those moves on tv right?... so what the hell, it's jas a movie, it's for entertainment, some might like it, some doesn't... but it's all 'bout da moves...
  28. SaerA.
    Jun 22, 2004
    Was I impressed by the acting? No I wasn't. I thought the acting of B2K was wack. But was I impressed by the dance sequences? Yes I was.
  29. MickyT.
    Jun 13, 2004
    Do you like dancing? if you do, now this is the type of movies you wanna watch. I really didn't see where the storyline was going and the acting was average. I think they could of made it better but I also thought it was a GOOD movie too. I recommend this movie to my mates but maybe wait till the video... Great Dancing!!!
  30. NathanB.
    Jun 12, 2004
    This movie is bad i mean utter bad this is a must see movie see it!
  31. KatherineP.
    Jun 12, 2004
    This movie was AWESOME it was my ALL time favorite movie! it made me want to go to cuba and fall inlove. The dancing was WONDERFUL i'm now taking up latin dancing because it looked so awesome. i bought the soundtrack too, okay maybe i'm a little obsessed but i thought it was a really good movie!
  32. MissPink
    Jun 12, 2004
    I loved the movie! i dont know wat all u guyz are on abt!! most people didnt lyk the movie becuz they couldnt understand the way the talk... even somethings i couldnt understand but i still loved the movie i recken the dances were great and same with the acting .... wat was wrong with it i just couldnt see it... it posibbliy cant be the worst movie youve ever seen. i think this is one of I loved the movie! i dont know wat all u guyz are on abt!! most people didnt lyk the movie becuz they couldnt understand the way the talk... even somethings i couldnt understand but i still loved the movie i recken the dances were great and same with the acting .... wat was wrong with it i just couldnt see it... it posibbliy cant be the worst movie youve ever seen. i think this is one of the best movies ever made. to actually enjoy the movie you have to like hip hop dance and breaking and i just love it all i out of a 100% id rate it 110% datz how gd i think it was it was just great Expand
  33. WalkerV.
    Jun 5, 2004
    This movie was the greatest movie i've ever seen. i loved it sooooo much. i think i've watched it a billion times since it came out and when it was in theaters i think i went 4 times to see it. it's such an awesome movie. i think everyone in the world needs to see this movie before they die. i mean you seriously haven't lived until you've seen "You Got Served".
  34. LeeS.
    Jun 5, 2004
    I like that movie it is pimp plus i like to learn some of those moves out on the street so i can do it with my friends.
  35. JonD.
    Jun 4, 2004
    If you love hip-hop/break dancing. check this out!
  36. AlaaN.
    May 31, 2004
    I really wanted to know how you guys did those cool moves. I really want to do them because it also looks cool and how you guys acted along with the movie.
  37. JasonT.
    May 31, 2004
    Oh my god. The movie is sure to be a punchline for years to come. ahahahahahaha. Just thinking of how pathetic it is makes me laugh. Please god. Never let another movie like this be created.
  38. AndreB.
    May 21, 2004
    The movies best feature was the dancing and that was it becuz the acting was'nt that great and there scenes all really did'nt make sense...
  39. NinjaMafia
    Mar 6, 2004
    Wow, just wow. I went to see this movie because I heard it was one of the worst movies ever made. First off, that is kind of bad how peoples negative reactions to things makes me want to see them. I fell ashamed that I helped this movie in the box office. THe storyline is non-existent, the acting is extremely poor, the dancing was good, however, not good enough to save the movie. Now, Wow, just wow. I went to see this movie because I heard it was one of the worst movies ever made. First off, that is kind of bad how peoples negative reactions to things makes me want to see them. I fell ashamed that I helped this movie in the box office. THe storyline is non-existent, the acting is extremely poor, the dancing was good, however, not good enough to save the movie. Now, I'd like to take the statement from Duece Roo, the part about seeing action movies for the action, not the storyline. You have a nice point there. However, the point just got me thinking more. You see, atleast with action movies they attempt at a plot, sure they fail horribly alot of the times, mainly with kung-fu movies, but atleast you feel that there is a reason they are having actions sequences. Also, I despise how you say that we don't go the a Jackie Chan movie to see a storyline just action. The point is, is that Jackie Chan movies have neither a plot nor any good action, so you should just stop the comparision. You Got Served feels like something they would force you to watch just before you get the death sentence, so you won't care about life anymore. Seriously, avoid this movie at all costs. Expand
  40. VictorB.
    Feb 28, 2004
    Seen it so many times before, and all of those movies were better than this one. The acting, direction, story, I don't know which one was worse! Ok, cool opening scenes-but down hill with blazing speed after that. Steve Harvey was the only high point, but his scenes were too short and quick. This was a mediocre, overlong music video. I'm sure some lamebrain in some high school Seen it so many times before, and all of those movies were better than this one. The acting, direction, story, I don't know which one was worse! Ok, cool opening scenes-but down hill with blazing speed after that. Steve Harvey was the only high point, but his scenes were too short and quick. This was a mediocre, overlong music video. I'm sure some lamebrain in some high school thinks it was cool so therefore a bunch of kids will say it's cool too. So sad. Expand
  41. BobB.
    Feb 17, 2004
    Are you serious???
  42. RonaldD.
    Feb 12, 2004
    They should just change the title to "You Got Screwed." The movie was pure crap.
  43. JohnF.
    Feb 11, 2004
    Why??? OMG this movie was so incredibly stupid that it makes Jessica Simpson look smart, OMG this movie was so bad, it made my eyes bleed!! I hate this movie soooooooo much!! I would give this movie lower than a zero if i could!! Why the hell would anyone make such a crappy movie, it was sooo terrible. I hate it!!
  44. ChaineyD.
    Feb 9, 2004
    We have found evidence of weapons of mass destruction.
  45. DueceRoo
    Feb 7, 2004
    You need to be a fan of hip hop dancing and breaking to enjoy this movie. If you're going to see this movie judging it by dramatic standards such as original story, believable plot, level of acting and dramatic impact your at the wrong movie. You don't go see a Jackie Chan movie for good acting and story. You go to see action and martial arts. The best you can hope for is that You need to be a fan of hip hop dancing and breaking to enjoy this movie. If you're going to see this movie judging it by dramatic standards such as original story, believable plot, level of acting and dramatic impact your at the wrong movie. You don't go see a Jackie Chan movie for good acting and story. You go to see action and martial arts. The best you can hope for is that the writer of the script is able to blend the action and the story well enough to get you to sit through the movie till the action scenes. This makers of the movie didn't forget to stick to the main selling point for why you paid your money; to see great dancing. Expand
  46. Spriggangirl
    Feb 5, 2004
    Better to show than to tell.
  47. MichaelR.
    Feb 5, 2004
    I'm sorry, but this movie has "stupid and crappy" written all over it. If you actually went to see this and liked it, you are a bad person.
  48. ChaineyD.
    Feb 3, 2004
    We have found evidence of weapons of mass destruction.

1. Director Christopher B. Stokes (House Party 4) shapes up the fabulous dance sequences with undeniable energy, and real-life brothers Houston and Grandberry are two of the most enjoyable musicians to appear onscreen since Sting played a bellboy.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    Seems stuck in fad mode, a showcase in search of a movie.
  3. Assembling this vehicle for his young clients, music producer/manager/video director Christopher B. Stokes has attached an anemic plot to a series of dynamic hip-hop dance sequences.