5.4

1. May 20, 2014
    carecio de una historia original pero la batalla estuvo buena pero el argumento no tanto no tiene que ver casi nada con la serie por eso un 7 siendo sinceros
  2. Jan 6, 2014
    Falta de genialidade criou-se um filme p├ęssimo.
  3. Nov 12, 2012
    The plot is cliche and the characters are wooden, but the cool thing about Yu-Gi-Oh is seeing how creatively designed some of the creatures are.
  4. Jul 28, 2012
    Well the obsurd plot is definately fun to make fun of while watching, but the overall story is very boring, especially compared to the first anime. The only character that I even cared about was Pegasus cuz he's a boss. Boring villain, boring plot, not very exciting movie
  5. Jun 19, 2012
    i honestly didn't think this movie was that bad, i mean, it wasn't perfect, but it was good for what it was. something tells me the Japanese version was better though
  6. Mar 28, 2012
    I liked how all they did was bring out their strongest monsters and trash-talk each-other into battle! It doesn't stop there, the movie has merchandise! Yes, they sell cards! This means that if you enjoyed the movie like I did you can experience the magic at home with your friends, Somehow I was entertained even though I don't watch the anime.
  7. Jan 7, 2012
    I kinda like this franchise, but if you could care less about the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards or show, then this is not right for you. If you are a fan, you will like this movie.
  8. Nov 12, 2011
    What can I say? If you are a fan, you will enjoy it. Although I would prefer a better plot-line. On the postitive side is that 4Kids used the word 'die' in this movie. I would still have prefered FUNimation dubbing the series.
  9. Oct 19, 2011
    "Yu-Gi-Oh: The Movie" is one massively cliched 90 minute advertisement with a great buy-our-cards-to-save-the-damn-planet strategy. Unless if you're one of those small kids who are obsessed with the show and cards, I suggest not watching it.
  10. May 7, 2011
    I have been a fan of Yugioh for a few years and I liked this movie, so a 15% isn't the appropriate rating for me. A fine 9/10 would be my highest expectations. The animation was good, The characters were great, and the action scenes with the Yugioh monsters was pretty well built up.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 18 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Helen O'Hara
    No doubt its small fans are thrilled, but even young kids will have to be pretty undemanding to enjoy this mess.
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Burk
    If your child forces you to go to Yu-Gi-Oh!, remember that there's no law against iPods in movie theaters.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Fox