• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: May 21, 2006
4.2

1. SherryW
    Jun 3, 2006
    I really enjoyed the show and hope to see it again.
  2. PhillipMJ
    Jun 7, 2006
    It's a brilliant drama with loads of action well worth watching. I can't wait for part two tonight.
  3. arlenew
    May 22, 2006
    i think it was one of the best movies of all times and it had real good special effects ..i would tell all of my friends this is a must see movie
  4. VincentD
    May 24, 2006
    Enjoyed the realistic protrayal of real geological phen0menon that occur on our earth over the many millenium
  5. troys
    May 22, 2006
    it was the best tv show i ever saw
  6. BrentW
    May 22, 2006
    I wish some critics would look beyond the first layer and dive deep into what is being said. This movie has a lot of truth and if you would read in the bible you might see some similarties into what these therories are representing. I think the acting is well done and that the way it is shown on screen is so different it is refreshing to watch. I think more movies should be made like I wish some critics would look beyond the first layer and dive deep into what is being said. This movie has a lot of truth and if you would read in the bible you might see some similarties into what these therories are representing. I think the acting is well done and that the way it is shown on screen is so different it is refreshing to watch. I think more movies should be made like these. Sometimes I think critics are to harsh and scared to admit that there is truth in this movie that may hit too close to home or the heart. Expand
  7. angelat
    May 25, 2006
    As far as TV productions go...........this is top rate!
  8. DavidH
    May 25, 2006
    I gave it a high rating since i liked action and suspence. kind of remind me of another show called "lost" which is on another network. I hoped that this show could be made into a series. but that all depends on all those who watched it and their ratings. and will it be dvd.
  9. JoeK
    May 22, 2006
    This movie so far has had nothing but bad reports that I feel out of place in saying that I am enjoying it so far! Maybe it's the LACK of filthy language and sex that is putting people off. Shame on them. It's about time we had something watchable, no matter how outrageous or corny it may be!
  10. SharaeM
    Jun 21, 2006
    I watched the first 10.5 , which needless to say prompted my watching of the second one. Excuse me if I'm not one of the "nit picky" people that focus on the "believeability " of anything due to the special effects or what errors there may have been in the camera-work. I enjoyed it and at the same time it heighted my awareness to something that is not "out of the question". Anything I watched the first 10.5 , which needless to say prompted my watching of the second one. Excuse me if I'm not one of the "nit picky" people that focus on the "believeability " of anything due to the special effects or what errors there may have been in the camera-work. I enjoyed it and at the same time it heighted my awareness to something that is not "out of the question". Anything can happen, and it can happen here. I remember Mount St.Helens. Expand
  11. JACKIEH
    May 22, 2006
    I am not a tv watcher, however I found this movie to be one that has caught my attention and I am enjoying watching it.
  12. CherylH
    May 23, 2006
    I would love to have this movie on DVD when will it be available?

1. The four-hour project was written and directed by John Lafia, who managed to find new and creative ways to turn every scene into a cliche and get a cringe from every line of dialogue.
    The sheer brazenness of its borrowed trashiness makes it oddly watchable.
  3. "10.5: Apocalypse," is visually dazzling, relentlessly hysterical and also a sequel, which means that most viewers sitting down to watch it know what they're getting into. That should damp down any untoward expectations -- the appearance of a believable character, for instance, or piece of dialogue, neither of which, be assured, is to be found here.