3 Lbs. : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Nov 14, 2006
8.0

1. E.Spears
    Feb 7, 2007
    I found the show very interesting. I liked the compelling way that no doctor was better than the other. The difference was how and for what reason they though there treatment was better. Also for what reason a person would choose one action over another. It reminds me a little bit of both House and Chicago Hope. I found the show very enjoyable and entertaining being a former Chicago Hope fan.
  2. CharlieM
    Dec 2, 2006
    I love the show. I only hate Mark Feuerstein and that Indira woman (The one who slept with a face blind patient last week). Tucci is excellent, through, yes he should talk more, and Fuererstein less, Varma not at all. Too bad it is cancelled. Perhaps they should move it out of the frey and into the traffic.
  3. BethM
    Jan 11, 2007
    Best show since house
  4. MattS
    Jan 12, 2007
    I was impressed with this show, as I am fascinated by the brain. I didn't mind that the doctor show format is not entirely original as far as writing. The subject matter and the actors made it enlightening for me. The second episode dealing with the differences between left and right brain was especially interesting.
    Nov 24, 2006
    A wonderfull, promising show. Have patience! Mark Feuerstein plays a passionate, caring doctor and the audience knows it...How can you not tune in to find out what happens next? Does Dr. Hanson truly have a brain disorder? Time will tell.
  6. LisaL
    Jan 16, 2007
    This was a wonderful show. It held its own and not a rip-off of others. I love Tucci! This is the first time I've really seen Feuerstein, but I enjoyed his character in this show. Indira, I loved from ROME and she did excellent as a more ethereal type doctor. I really don't like that it is being compared to HOUSE or CSI. I love both of those shows. The characterization and This was a wonderful show. It held its own and not a rip-off of others. I love Tucci! This is the first time I've really seen Feuerstein, but I enjoyed his character in this show. Indira, I loved from ROME and she did excellent as a more ethereal type doctor. I really don't like that it is being compared to HOUSE or CSI. I love both of those shows. The characterization and stories are different. Yes, maybe there are a few techniques used that are similar in both (viewing the internal body), but that shouldn't condemn the show. It uses a viable technology to enhance a story line. Are we calling anyone that uses Lucases technology after the original Star Wars a rip off? Or how about the new filming techniques used in the Matrix? Innovation needs to start somewhere and then progress in other outlets. Bring back this wonderful show. Don't dumb down the shows on TV. Keep these intellectual shows alive! Expand
  7. km
    Nov 19, 2006
    what a blatant rip-off of a far better show props to HOUSE for being so good it spawned a copy
  8. AmyM
    Nov 21, 2006
    A wonderful show. I love the characters. There is drama and comedy here and the relationships are real. I truly care about the doctors and the patients. I will certainly continue to watch.
  9. HeidiO
    Dec 12, 2006
    I loved this show! And absolutely disappointed that it was cancelled. I especially loved the last episode where Stanley Tucci charater was humanized...Any person to score this show below a 7 obviously has no brains or a heart!

1. [A] House wannabe.
    3 Lbs. seems like microwaved leftovers.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Like on House, we go inside the body, zooming from nerve endings to the mind's exotic landscape, where surreal images convey mystery maladies. If only 3 LBS were as provocative.