• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 2, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
6.7

1. Apr 22, 2011
    i love the show.. 3 seasons is not enough i guess. i hope they add 1 more season to tht show...........................................................
  2. May 27, 2013
    This season was AMAZING…I was a huge fan of the old series and now with this series it has become my favorite show on TV from season1 to the finale season 5.
  3. Jun 13, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i love the show but silver is **** psycho with Dixon o.o but annie and ethan are so cute together too bad that stupid **** rhonda ruined there relationship... Expand
  4. Apr 27, 2013
    90210 brings drama on a whole new level with it showing more about every character's storyline rather than just random hookups with stupid plot twists. it is indeed a very good show and i would recommend you seeing it. it is much better than gossip girl.
  5. Feb 2, 2013
    The original 90210 is much better, and so you might say I am not thinking subjectively; you're right. Nothing will be like the original show. I agree with some of the other reviewers, it brings nothing new to the table of teen drama.
  6. Apr 15, 2011
    The Worst Show Of 2008!
    Crappy Cast, Acting, And Scripts..
    This Is Not The Same As The Old Days On 90's 90210...
    The Only Good Thing About This 90210 Is Brenda Is Back.....
  7. Apr 19, 2013
    Watched sadly 5 episodes for Shena Grimes (Probably spelled wrong but whatever I like her), anyways dont know why Im a guy but I decided to watch this and the original. Normally originals are farless entertaining, good, or real but in this case thats what was different once claimed Beverly Hills turned into the crap fest 90210. This is such a shame that Gossip Girls and 90210 seem to be able to survive. One Tree Hill is more some what realist then 90210. If you want my opinion America doesnt seem how to make a REGULAR teen drama they only know how to make fake (90210), rich (Gossipe Girl), dramatic (Pretty Little Liars), supernatural (Vampire Diaries) shows. America seems to think that a show can't survive without some kind of gimik or angle. Until in 2009 I found Degrassi and said finally then I found out it was a Canadian show. Really if Canada can make a far more better and realist teen drama and last for more then what 30 years America should be ashamed. If you want something real watch Degrassi want something fake watch 9020. It only gets a 2 because Shenna Grimes Expand

90210, the CW remake that premiered last night, is pretty bad.
  2. Reviewed by: Misha Davenport
    Where the original show used to be a leader, so far the spinoff is a follower.
    Well, it wasn’t “Masterpiece Theatre,” and it wasn’t outright terrible.