Adventure Time : Season 4

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
6.9

1. Jun 16, 2012
    Its sad that the this is a 2.4 rating Though i think are are preety wacked up in the head they really havent provided a reason for it.This is one of the greatest animated shows i've ever had the pleasure to watch.The animation is genius , the situations are unique and the characters are really creative. I always get sucked in by this show because it's quality to stand out from all other shows.
  2. Jun 7, 2013
    This season of Adventure Time was a bit shaky, but it still had memorable moments. Nothing really mattered when it went at the end of it's season. Watch some of the beginning Season 4, it's pretty nice.
  3. May 25, 2013
    Season 4 played with relationships not only with major character Finn but with minor characters as well. It doesn't bring anything new to the table in terms of story elements, which can be seen in any conventional TV show. Though that is dully stated, as the episode Card Wars, BMO Noire, and The Hard Easy are excellent examples of innovation and creativity. Card Wars displays a fun,Season 4 played with relationships not only with major character Finn but with minor characters as well. It doesn't bring anything new to the table in terms of story elements, which can be seen in any conventional TV show. Though that is dully stated, as the episode Card Wars, BMO Noire, and The Hard Easy are excellent examples of innovation and creativity. Card Wars displays a fun, lighthearted episode with "I wish I had that" elements, BMO Noire with some witty humor and a cartoony but gritty story, and The Hard Easy with very good examples of rich backgrounds and coy characters that add their bit to the Adventure Time world. Season 4 is alright, good, and excellent at times, creating a mix bag of feelings. Expand
  4. Jun 24, 2012
    Never, ever, ever watch this show. This show is in every way a waste of time that you will disturb you. The animation is creepy, the characters are bizarre, and in every way this is just a creepy show. If you want to keep your sanity (which my brother and sister apparently didn't) never, ever watch this show.
  5. Jun 7, 2013
    Wow I have never knew this would be just an abomination to Cartoon Network. Are they just milking this show now like Nickelodeon is with Spongebob or is it just starting to fail and get cancelled? Seriously I can't stand how my favorite show is dying.

There are no critic reviews yet.