- Starring: Mary Lou Quinlan, Matt Gallant, Doug Hall
- Summary: This American Idol-like competition (not surprisingly, from the producers of American Idol) pits amateur "inventors" and their creations against one another in a multi-week competition. At least there's no singing.
- Genre(s): Health & Lifestyle, Game Show, Tech & Gaming
- Show Type: Ended
- Season 1 premiere date: Mar 16, 2006
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
brendaf10the next under-rated show to come out on top!
Larry8I honestly do not see why it is so underrated, i mean isn't watching people introduce cruddy inventions funny?
robd6wrap dispenser..mom had one just like it in the 70's tea...need I say anything...bike hanger...buy a hook for a couple of bucks...bra looks like a good sell even if not picked.racer may be a flop.... I'm voting for the angle even with fake tree looks like a great idea too me!!!!… Expand
MattC3I have a hard time trying to watch this show. I understand that these judges are entrepreneurs but they seem to laugh at every unworthy invention. Many of the early inventions that come through are brilliant in my opinion but they still laugh at them because they don't fully understand them. In my eyes, it only makes them look like jerks and it drags the show around tremendously. This is the reason I dislike this show and It's likely that I'll never watch a full season. I would also like to say that George Foreman is the most brilliant judge out of the 4 of them because he understands most of the inventions. While the others laugh at the less worthy inventions for whatever reason George Foreman does not. He walks children out to their parents and he seems like a caring individual. I understand that they can only let so many inventors into the competition but it seems silly to laugh and grief the ones they don't accept.… Collapse