• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 14, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9.1

1. Sep 4, 2011
    This show is now that funny, a bit slow, and the stories are very very dry. I really do not see what people see in it. The main character I would describe as, annoying, and just makes me want to hate the show because it is about him. The lack of a strong story also makes be able to turn off the show any time.
  2. Jan 21, 2015
    Extremely boring. Its basically a "shock value" type show that revolves around vulgar topics just for the hell of it. Just empty writing to fill up time but it is not done very well. Other shows use shock value cleverly and in select spots to change the tone but this show is the same tone all the way through making it utterly boring. Writing is not smart at all and after watching 5Extremely boring. Its basically a "shock value" type show that revolves around vulgar topics just for the hell of it. Just empty writing to fill up time but it is not done very well. Other shows use shock value cleverly and in select spots to change the tone but this show is the same tone all the way through making it utterly boring. Writing is not smart at all and after watching 5 episodes, I felt like I was back in junior high school. I didn't fit in back then either because I just couldnt make myself that dumb no matter how hard I tried. Back then I just came off as condescending and now that i think back on it, I am glad I put those idiots in this place and that I did not fit into their groups. I am sure it has an audience, but that audience is definitely not someone with 2 (or more) brain cells that still work. Expand
  3. Feb 16, 2012
    I've watched this show straight and I've watched it stoned. I can't find the channel changer fast enough..void of humor...maybe its the voices that made me cringe...but I would rather pay to see pigeons f%*k than to waste my time with this show..

1. Archer is the rare show that's in love with its own wordplay and good enough that this love becomes endearing rather than annoying.
  2. Archer may be crude but it's far more clever than last fall's disappointing "Testees," and "Archer" wins points with its observational humor about modern life and in its mocking of mundane workplace minutiae, such as computer passwords and the lack of security at a spy agency.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    I got many more sustained belly laughs out of the show that follows Sunny in an under-the-radar sneak preview.