• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 14, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
9.1

1. Sep 4, 2011
    This show is now that funny, a bit slow, and the stories are very very dry. I really do not see what people see in it. The main character I would describe as, annoying, and just makes me want to hate the show because it is about him. The lack of a strong story also makes be able to turn off the show any time.
  2. Feb 16, 2012
    I've watched this show straight and I've watched it stoned. I can't find the channel changer fast enough..void of humor...maybe its the voices that made me cringe...but I would rather pay to see pigeons f%*k than to waste my time with this show..

1. Archer is the rare show that's in love with its own wordplay and good enough that this love becomes endearing rather than annoying.
  2. Archer may be crude but it's far more clever than last fall's disappointing "Testees," and "Archer" wins points with its observational humor about modern life and in its mocking of mundane workplace minutiae, such as computer passwords and the lack of security at a spy agency.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    I got many more sustained belly laughs out of the show that follows Sunny in an under-the-radar sneak preview.