• Network: Lifetime
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.7

1. SarahR
    Jul 15, 2007
    this show was such a disappointment!! i couldn't even watch the whole thing. I got all excited to watch it, and now i want it off the air!!!
  2. Bort
    Jul 6, 2007
    The army sucks and so does tv. Get a life jerkwads.
  3. GingerM
    Jun 4, 2007
    I love the show, even more than I thought I would! I like the characters and think I will enjoy watching their stories play out on the small screen.
  4. MikeB
    great acting
  5. ChristinaD
    Jun 8, 2007
    I loved it, I even got my fiance into it.
  6. RobertM
    Jul 4, 2007
    It incorrectly and mindlesslly teaches that the function of military personnel is to mindlesslly follow orders and to save their own skins from harm regardless of the cosequence to others. This of course is what may be expectesd of mercenaries who are fighting for pay, perverted pleasure or profit. I refer to the episode that shows the mental breakdown of a soldier who, accompanied by an It incorrectly and mindlesslly teaches that the function of military personnel is to mindlesslly follow orders and to save their own skins from harm regardless of the cosequence to others. This of course is what may be expectesd of mercenaries who are fighting for pay, perverted pleasure or profit. I refer to the episode that shows the mental breakdown of a soldier who, accompanied by an officer and other military personnel, returns to an Iraqi village to gather "intel" from a family that had bound his wounds and saved him from dying at the risk of their lives, and witnessess the families ten year old daughter, who also persomnally helped him , being raped and killed while our soldiers do nothing because they were out numbered and the officer in charge did not want to give their positon away. This complete inaction was all neatly justified as according to applicable US rules of engagement, and therefore as "following orders." The soldier who was saved suffers a mental breakdown takes hostages on a stateside US army post and is shot in the head by a US sniper to save the US hostages from possible danger. The officer's observing this, which included the officer who did nothing when the ten year old girl was raped and killed and the post's commanding officer whose wife was now a hostage, mutter, after the sniper's shot was fired, something about everyone having done the right thing because they were just "following orders." Simultaneously, they unemotionally strip off their bullet proof vests and go about their business, almost as if nothing had ever happened. I almost threw up. I thought that "just fo;llowing orders" had been left on the ash heap of stupid military excuses at the Nuremberg trials of Nazi war criminals. The behaviour depicted in this episode explains why we have lost in Iraq. If our military is not concerned with saving Iraqi lives we should not have gone in there in the first place and we must get out now. Military personnel are supposed to know that their lives are always at risk, civilians are not. If someone wants to do a public service , wear a uniform and not put their lives at risk, they may join the sanitation department in their local community. I do not believe that what was depicted represents the beliefs and behaviour of all our soldiers in Iraq. Unfortunately, however, I believe the show is right to the extent it represents some. Those people should have been be brought home yesterday, since their behavior has already caused the loss of American and Iraqi lives by antagonizing Iraqi civilians and creating more insurgents. To paraphrase General Von Schliefen, Germany's Chef of Staff in World War I, people are made officers because it is beliefved they have enough knowledge to know when not to follow orders. It is another relevant military axim is that no plan survives unchanged its first contact with the enemy. The picture the program gives of the military is from another planet ,and does a terrible disservice to some very brave people who are trying their best. Expand
  7. oscars.
    Aug 29, 2007
    This is such a great series. I am in love with Roxy. She really makes the show
  8. CherylH.
    Aug 31, 2007
    I love Army Wives. It is a really great show and I watched it twice a week. I can't wait for the new series this fall to see what happens.
  9. SandraD.
    Sep 28, 2007
    I love this show!!! Can't wait for the next season!!!!!!
  10. JokerR
    Oct 12, 2009
    Show started off as a good drama now wallowing as the sappiest of the sappy of smarmy soap operas. Last show of season (10/11/09) was prob my last ever. TOO many explpsions for a season finale. A good showmight have some minor cliffhanger drama; This had a pregnancy , a possible suicide after a bar fight(Yaaawnnn-cliched, biz shutdown for the new mom-to-be ,possible combat death, angry Show started off as a good drama now wallowing as the sappiest of the sappy of smarmy soap operas. Last show of season (10/11/09) was prob my last ever. TOO many explpsions for a season finale. A good showmight have some minor cliffhanger drama; This had a pregnancy , a possible suicide after a bar fight(Yaaawnnn-cliched, biz shutdown for the new mom-to-be ,possible combat death, angry mopey husband, 'preciou' baby with dead or woundedothet, FBI invading former black activist on the run, needy, horney teen trying too hard( she'll prob be in bed in the other room when they find suicide possible, or even worse she's shot cuz she bravely tried to stop him,mama leaving rogue hubby, feistyblack bar worker turns out to be fantastic singer(bet she can dance too,) a shame she can't act beyond the sassy stereotype of the street smart heroine as stereotypical black female actress. Roxy spiraling down to the duh-duh-duhmm blond abyss, plot lines all sensation with little acting and many confrontational 'walkaways' (when does that happen in real life, and WAY too many 'can I talk with yous while adjourning to a spot a few feet away , very obvious and where everyone can still hear' , OVERacting and chewing up scenes by the brilliant and beautiful Kim Delaney ( forgive me for saying, in the past we have seen that during her bouts with substance abuse-I pray that that is not happening). All in all a reliance on cheap gimmicks and tawdriness as a lazy excuse for good writing and acting, it seems that all involved stopped creating and read some early positive press go to their heads- HEY Y'all , as you soar over that shark glance down and see what you were and could have been and try to get back work -if it is not too late. Thank you. Expand
  11. CrystalV.
    Apr 14, 2010
    For once we have a patriotic All American show full of quality fresh from too much TRASH IN today's television.
  12. BridgetL.
    Jun 12, 2007
    Yes, at times the first episode was cheesey - but as each episode progresses it get more and more real. It's a great show with real topics. I think everyone should see it.
  13. crystal
    Jun 25, 2007
    Man this show is great! Yes some of the story lines are a lil far fetched but guess what so is the life of a military spouse. The eposiode where they were telling mrs sherwood about the accident ...been there done that and that is as real as it gets. I am watching and taping for the hubby while in iraq so when he is home for R&R he can see it and judge for himself!
  14. SylviaJ
    Jun 25, 2007
    it has been a long time since I eagerly awaited the next episode of a show to come out and this one does it. I was an army brat and watched how my German mother had to learn not only how to be the best army wife but also an American herself. This show is awesome, done with wit and humor along with the intense story lines.
  15. IrisS
    Boring, trite. Daytime soap operas have better pacing. Yawn
  16. samf
    Jun 4, 2007
    The cast is great but the writers go overboard on the stereotypes of the Army. Couldn't they find even one military adviser who knew anything about the Army? I think the writers were too busy trying to make their points to be bothered by portraying the Army accurately.
  17. Barbara
    Jun 6, 2007
    As a military spouse, I am offended by this crappy show. Full of stereotypes, who the hell wrote this crappy show.
  18. TinaR
    Jun 8, 2007
    As an Army wife of over 27 years I can only say this show is anabsolute disgrace on it's depiction of Army wives. The show is very inacurate and far fetched to say the least. Don't know who gave them advice on their story lines...some Hollywood drama writer???
  19. Carla
    Jun 9, 2007
    This show is absolutely Disgusting. There are people fighting and dying in a war right now and no Army wife i know is this stupid, silly, slutty or brainless. This show was Stupid and Disgraceful. Why not show some CLASS for a change?
  20. georges
    Jun 9, 2007
    Army wives is nothing but non realistic characters acting like trash in a 'soap opera on steroids'!!! Can't we give our fighting and men and women the respect they deserve. Nobody acts like these characters except Hollywood scum! Excuse me but it's the truth!!!
  21. coccia
    Jul 16, 2007
    Great Show.. some of the story lines are ones can do without.... but for the most part.. an EXCELLENT show.. WITHOUT A DOUBT A DEFINATE TIVO!!
  22. dennises
    Jul 16, 2007
    its a fantastic show ,I can't wait for sunday's since the show started,lifetime is my favorite channel
  23. TocarraB
    Jul 23, 2007
    I can relate to the charcters inthe show being that I am an army wife. Some of the problems that the charcters share allows me to deal with some of the ongoing challenges that I face far as being in my situation.
  24. CarisaK
    Jul 2, 2007
    This show is indeed a soapy night-time drama, but that is exactly what it is supposed to be. It's a great start to a potentially great show - every show needs time to flesh out it's characters. What makes this a 10? That I couldn't possibly miss the next show after the pilot. This is the most addictive show of the summer!
  25. L.M.
    Jul 5, 2007
    I really love this show and look forward to it each week. If you go into it understanding that it's fiction and made much more, um, "trashy" than real life, it's not bad at all. This show does not give me an unrealistic view of the military, nor does it make me more critical of it. Basically because I have a brain and I know it's just a tv show. It seems like most of the I really love this show and look forward to it each week. If you go into it understanding that it's fiction and made much more, um, "trashy" than real life, it's not bad at all. This show does not give me an unrealistic view of the military, nor does it make me more critical of it. Basically because I have a brain and I know it's just a tv show. It seems like most of the critical people do not even have spouses in the military. There is much worse on tv now-a-days, and this show to me is like a breath of fresh air. Expand
  26. LoriH
    Jul 6, 2007
    I give it a 10 - IT IS A TV SHOW, not a documentary about military wives! Yes, it is far fetched in a lot of areas and I am NOT a military wife but I DO have common sense. It is supposed to be entertaining and that is exactly what it is. The cast is awesome and do a great job - ACTING !!! If military gets offended by the way things are "happening and acted out" on a TV show, then do not I give it a 10 - IT IS A TV SHOW, not a documentary about military wives! Yes, it is far fetched in a lot of areas and I am NOT a military wife but I DO have common sense. It is supposed to be entertaining and that is exactly what it is. The cast is awesome and do a great job - ACTING !!! If military gets offended by the way things are "happening and acted out" on a TV show, then do not watch it. Like I said, I have common sense and I sure am thinking that some of the stuff on the episodes are "ahhh, shall I say not real??". But anyways, this is an excellent-addicting NEW tv show for Sunday nights! Way to go Lifetime. I support all the troops in the war at present time, I have many many friends and their children in Iraq at this time. Thank you - to all in the Military. Expand
  27. BobbieB.
    Jul 7, 2007
    A show I look forward to every week. A real show you can connect with. My husband even likes it. Imagine he watches nothing but hunting and fishing shows.
  28. BrynnO.
    Aug 26, 2007
    I never get into show, but Army Wives is absolutly amazing. The acting is so good I can feel the emotions that the actors and actresses are portraying. Two thumbs up to lifetime for introducing a show that supports our troops and gives us tiny taste of what an American Soldier and their families go through everyday. Thank you, and please continue to renew this show, it is worth it.
  29. JB.
    Love the show.
  30. candym.
    Aug 29, 2007
    I was an army wife for 8 years and this show nails the essence of the life. Unless you've lived it you can't appreciate this show. Military life is a completely different existence. Complete strangers become family almost overnight. I love this show and its truthfulness...
  31. RachelM
    Aug 7, 2007
    I love this show. I have been an Army wife for 6 years. No, it is not a completely accurate depiction of Army life, but how exciting would a TV show really be that shows the day to day monotony that we all face? The cattiness, the fighting, the hardships, temptations and trauma are things that Army Wives do face, perhapes not as constantly as is portrayed in this show, but many times in I love this show. I have been an Army wife for 6 years. No, it is not a completely accurate depiction of Army life, but how exciting would a TV show really be that shows the day to day monotony that we all face? The cattiness, the fighting, the hardships, temptations and trauma are things that Army Wives do face, perhapes not as constantly as is portrayed in this show, but many times in the life of our husband's career. Thank you for a beautiful show. Expand
  32. SueG.
    Jun 15, 2008
    This show is so superficial. I was a military wife for 26 years and I never have seen such a bogus show in my life. It' nothing but a soap opera and the things they do as army wives on the show is nothing compared to the real life of an army wife or any military wife. It just makes me sick. They are just trying to capture the civilian world with a bunch of lies (BS). You want to know This show is so superficial. I was a military wife for 26 years and I never have seen such a bogus show in my life. It' nothing but a soap opera and the things they do as army wives on the show is nothing compared to the real life of an army wife or any military wife. It just makes me sick. They are just trying to capture the civilian world with a bunch of lies (BS). You want to know what real life is like as a military wife than I would gladly talk to you. They put this show on a pedestal just to grab viewers. My 27-year-old daughter is sickened at how they portray army wives. My daughter was a military brat for 20 years and has seen it all. Army wives show is nothing like real life. This show SUCKS! You are wasting your time watching it. My husband was in Iraq twice and I could tell you real stories that can make your head spin about what military wives go through. This show is just another made up soap opera. I suppose they will not post this as it's the truth. They want people to watch this silly show, so they wont post my truth of a real military wife. They show previews of the show to suck people into watching it. Expand
  33. AlliM.
    Jul 30, 2008
    This show is the best I have ever seen!!!!! I have so many words to describe it it would take all day. So amazing!!!!
  34. NavyWife
    Jun 8, 2009
    I agree with Daniel S. that this show is a disgrace to those in uniform. My husband and I watched it for the first time last night. I was so disappointed, not that I expected much, but the acting, was AWFUL and dry!!! Roxy and Pamela (I think that was her name) are portrayed as uneducated airheads in my opinion. And it was so cheesy that after being fired for having a relationship with a I agree with Daniel S. that this show is a disgrace to those in uniform. My husband and I watched it for the first time last night. I was so disappointed, not that I expected much, but the acting, was AWFUL and dry!!! Roxy and Pamela (I think that was her name) are portrayed as uneducated airheads in my opinion. And it was so cheesy that after being fired for having a relationship with a patient, that nurse got dumped, BY the patient! And, we hate "Claudia Jo's" name - ICK!! What kind of name is that??!! Expand
  35. LissaH
    Aug 30, 2009
    I love this show, it is very much in depth of how Army Wives are, I know I was one for 3 and half years. The people that say they dont like it oh well, it isn't about the people in the uniform, its about what the people that are married to them go through, and trust me we go through a lot BS!!! And the 82nd remark, they are not in Ft. Bragg, so thats that. This show is good.
  36. KristenM.
    Apr 17, 2010
    Army Wives is the best drama on TV today and also very underrated. Catherine Bell as Denise Sherwood continues to shine with her performances weekly. You will cry after the first ep of season 4 if you have not seen her yet. Everyone on the show is phenomenal and they (the Tribe) do make you want to cheer for them and their families.
  37. JaniceA
    Jun 14, 2007
    I am a army wife of 20 years, and my question to you is why? Why put all of dirty laundry on tv? You guys are not going to help us with our struggle. Life is hard enough with you rich people putting our information out their like it is entertainment.
  38. ErikaN
    Jun 17, 2007
    Are any of you negative critics even Army spouses? My husband is currently deployed and, although dramatized, the show is very realistic. Many Soldiers and there spouses are appreciative of the show and it's messages. I don't appreciate your assumptions about our feelings.
  39. LonaK
    Jun 20, 2007
    Holds your interest for the entire show. Each new show builds upon the last.
  40. ChristyD
    Jun 22, 2007
    I think that this show will only get better with time. It may not be completely "REAL" but it does hit on some important issues facing the families of our military. Maybe instead of criticizing the writers military families should try to get the writers to put in more "truths". I watch this show and hope that it will only flurish.
  41. JenB
    Jun 28, 2007
    I watch the show just to see what Hollywood thinks of me. Awful show not even close to real life. I completely agree with Laura T...they could at least get the uniforms right. The 82nd patch does not go with a black berets, and when did they start Airborne training in South Carolina. This show disgusts me and most of the military wives I know!
  42. LizF
    Jun 3, 2007
    I miss the JAG ! so the ARMYWives is go to be a good show. The show is tape in my South Carolina. From Liz, Lyman South Carolina
  43. carla
    Jun 9, 2007
    This show sucks ass. I hope it gets cancelled. disgusting.
  44. NanetteB.
    Jul 15, 2007
    I look forward to this show every week. I have it TIVOed on both my TVs to make sure I don't miss it.
  45. ClaudiaS
    Jul 18, 2007
    I have nit seen a show so awesome that my husband,non-military,watches it with me,We love it! I hope it keeps going.Our last show was ALIAS and that ended so it is fun.
  46. RebekkaH
    Jul 23, 2007
    Great drama but far from realistic. So far I see a dumb wife, a cheating wife, a lost wife and a stressed husband Then there is the "savior" colonel's wife. Believe me that doesn't happen. No
  47. MonicaS
    Jul 29, 2007
    Contrary to other posted comments, I find the characters to be realistic. As an army wife, I have been in different social circles on different military installations, and I can identify with these characters. What seems to be most touching is the impact the war has on their family lives, no matter the rank or job. Those struggles are very realistic, and hit close to home. Watching the Contrary to other posted comments, I find the characters to be realistic. As an army wife, I have been in different social circles on different military installations, and I can identify with these characters. What seems to be most touching is the impact the war has on their family lives, no matter the rank or job. Those struggles are very realistic, and hit close to home. Watching the dutiful army spouse who has sacrificed so much of themselves left behind to make a life for the family and a "good" reputation for the solider.. at thier expense is dead on.. Visit any military base in America, and interview the spouse behind a successful solider. Expand
  48. Von
    Jul 6, 2007
    I enjoy the show for what it is. A television show. I know everything is not perfect (uniforms, etc...) but what is. Take it for what it is - fiction. If you like it then watch and support it. If you don't like it then move on to something that works for you.
  49. HeatherT
    Aug 12, 2007
    I cant believe all these people out there saying that this show is a disgrace to the army and that the uniforms and the story lines are inaccurate. 1st, it is a tv show, so if you dont like it, dont watch it, 2nd it gives us NON-MILITARY people a little glimpse into what ther lives are like. we all know its a tv show and HELLO its on lifetime we all know that the writers are going to make I cant believe all these people out there saying that this show is a disgrace to the army and that the uniforms and the story lines are inaccurate. 1st, it is a tv show, so if you dont like it, dont watch it, 2nd it gives us NON-MILITARY people a little glimpse into what ther lives are like. we all know its a tv show and HELLO its on lifetime we all know that the writers are going to make the story lines more interesting than normal life. i love this show my boyfriend loves this show and we cant wait for sundays to roll around!!! Expand
  50. PeggyS.
    Aug 12, 2007
    This is the best show on television. Cathrine Bell and Kin Delany are wonderful in their parts. There's not a bad actor on the show and I love all the story lines. I hope it lasts a long time. The only way it could possibly get better was if they brought David James Elliot on as a regular.
  51. jeanned.
    Aug 13, 2007
    this show has been a huge help in explaining the how's and why's of the way things are. even though it is based around the military it also is about every day life. we all have trials and tribulations, whether we ae in the military or not.. we all need to try to understand that the one enlisted is not the only one in the family "serving" our country. this show finally tells more this show has been a huge help in explaining the how's and why's of the way things are. even though it is based around the military it also is about every day life. we all have trials and tribulations, whether we ae in the military or not.. we all need to try to understand that the one enlisted is not the only one in the family "serving" our country. this show finally tells more of what the ones that are left behind have to deal with. i believe that is almost as important to the miiary as what hte enlisted do. the ones tht are left behind ae the ones that keep the home going for our soldiers to come home to. it is about time they get some recognition and some way to help them relate to others and for others to really see what they do. great show..please cotinue!!!! Collapse
  52. NicoleB
    Aug 22, 2007
    This is the best show every! I rush home on Sunday night to watch this. I love character on here. And, when they announced the season finale next Sunday I almost flipped.
  53. KellyS.
    Aug 26, 2007
    Army Wives has become one of my favorite shows. I see my fiance's army memorabilia in the study everyday and sometimes don't really take note of it. When I watch Army Wives, however, some of the emotions I had forgotten about are relived--deployments, announcements of wounded or missing soldiers, ceremonies, things I experienced years ago. My sweetheart is out of the military Army Wives has become one of my favorite shows. I see my fiance's army memorabilia in the study everyday and sometimes don't really take note of it. When I watch Army Wives, however, some of the emotions I had forgotten about are relived--deployments, announcements of wounded or missing soldiers, ceremonies, things I experienced years ago. My sweetheart is out of the military now and when I get caught up in everyday life around me, forgetting about the life I had which encompassed the army, every episode helps me to remember to honor those who are still serving and the families who are supporting their soldiers. Thank you for this show. Please keep writing! Expand
  54. DeVaughnH
    Aug 26, 2007
    this is a great show. yea maybe they should do some research from actual military people but since im not in the military i wouldnt have known that a patch is in the wrong spot and all this other stuff that people are having a problem with.
  55. nadegem.
    Aug 26, 2007
    I am in love with this show. It has drama, great stories. In addition it gives Americans the pros and cons of servint the country. One thing I don't like its that its only an hour....
  56. nikitaj.
    Aug 26, 2007
    i love it xcept the season finaly sucked only because i didnt want it to end lol
  57. AndyA.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Very Similar to the Unit" only with emphasis on the wives.
  58. dunnaineb.
    Aug 27, 2007
    This is something I'd like to watch Every Sunday night.
  59. KarlaB.
    Aug 28, 2007
    This show is great, keeps you always wanting more.
  60. SaraK
    Aug 28, 2007
    My favorite summer show!!!!
  61. mikaylav.
    Aug 30, 2007
    army wives is my all time favorite show. every sunday at nine o'clock its momy time all to herself for the hour. no husbandno babies and no disturbanceswhatsoever. haha!!!
  62. DjeeE.
    Aug 7, 2007
    I give it as high as a two (2) only because a the actors manage to remember their lines and some of the South Carolina location scenes look beautiful. But the story is horrifically - nearly comically bad (on purpose, perhaps?). I've lived the life for the past 17 years and so all I know is my personal experience - and that of my friends, of course. But from this wive's I give it as high as a two (2) only because a the actors manage to remember their lines and some of the South Carolina location scenes look beautiful. But the story is horrifically - nearly comically bad (on purpose, perhaps?). I've lived the life for the past 17 years and so all I know is my personal experience - and that of my friends, of course. But from this wive's perspective - "Army Wives" is a shameful caricature of some of the most honorable spouses, selfless spouses in our country. I mean come on, people! My husband is the Sergeant Major of an Infantry battalion. I've known my share of drama, gossip, and silliness - but this bizarre sort of 1960s era "us and them" version of officers wives versus enlisted wives and the whole idea that a Lieutenant Colonel's daughter would get preferential treatment at an Army hospital over an enlisted man's son is preposterous. This show is absurd and it is beyond me how it keeps getting high numbers in viewership. I can tell you - it sure doesn't come from Fort Stewart, Georgia. Maybe in the new season, Lifetime will clean house and higher another head writer - maybe someone who has some experience with military families and maybe a budget to higher an experienced technical advisor who rose to more than just the rank of Specialist. Expand
  63. KathrynN.
    Jun 16, 2008
    I love the way that each person in the group is a different personality but yet each one of them brings their difference to the group and enhances the strength of the friendships in the time of need. we are all in an army in the world and we should use our strengths to make this world a better place by joining with others to enhance our world.
  64. JoeS.
    Jul 21, 2008
    I've read the comments for people who don't like the show and the reasons are pretty lame. "Since when did the 82nd wear black berets?" First of all, an average t.v watcher with no Army experience won't know the difference between an active airborne unit or a normal unit. Second: T.V shows and movies aren't allowed to have a correct military uniform. Watch any movie I've read the comments for people who don't like the show and the reasons are pretty lame. "Since when did the 82nd wear black berets?" First of all, an average t.v watcher with no Army experience won't know the difference between an active airborne unit or a normal unit. Second: T.V shows and movies aren't allowed to have a correct military uniform. Watch any movie with the Armed Forces in it and you will see. To these wives with 24-27 years of experience: Your honestly going to say that you have seen none of this stuff happen? Husbands cheat on their wives regardless of if they are in the military or not so you can't say "I've never seen it happen." While I was enlisted I saw plenty of my friends wife cheat on their spouses. You never knew a soldier with PTSD? Furthermore I lived through the experience of attempting to adopt a significant others child while in the military so please don't speak for everyone when you say it "never happens". Next, 'The behaviour depicted in this episode explains why we have lost in Iraq". Wow, what a dumb thing to say. First of all, regardless of whether or not you believe we are losing this war, when you base your opinion on a fictional t.v show you lose all credibility in your argument. Which is sad because you actually made a decent point. While I was over there I felt we were winning the war, but again that is just an opinion, but I feel it is a bit more factual than a t.v show. Lastly: I don't believe this show is giving the wrong impression to the public. If you read the reviews most of the complaints are from Army wives who say it isn't realistic. The civilians love the show. Based on the comments they also realize that there is extra drama and have the common sense to know when the show goes a bit overboard. Just a few thoughts. Expand
  65. DanielS.
    Sep 22, 2008
    Army Wives is a show that was originated with a concept that is no longer being portrayed. It is now no more than a regular soap opera where the characters perform in uniform. It no longer shows the true lives of the ones connected to the military. It is now proving to be a disgrace to those of us in uniform.
  66. Moni
    Feb 15, 2009
    I absolutely love Army Wives...I am however very very disappointment because I believe there has been false advertisement. I have been looking for new episodes to begin with this new season in January 2009 and all they have been showing is re-runs...What's up with that?!?!?!
  67. DaWW
    Jul 19, 2009
    I think it's a very good show. It has a variety for all aspects of 'life', be it army or non-military. I love the way the women stick together.
  68. LisaC.
    Mar 25, 2010
    This is the best show i have seen in yrs. i hope this show continues. i give it 5 stars.
  69. LindaR.
    Apr 16, 2010
    Top new show opening episode out of 11 shows. that says it all. Army Wives is number one.
  70. CJG.
    Apr 18, 2010
    Never saw the kind of drivel you write about the Army or it's environs. Make a mockery of the Military and you can expect negative criticisms.
  71. genea
    Jun 11, 2007
    bad acting.bad writing,even worse camera work. wont watch it again.
  72. LauraT
    Jun 25, 2007
    I could not watch this again! Terrible writing. The military consultant should be fired! They have soldiers wearing All American patches and black berets! Somebody did not do their homework! This show is giving people the wrong impression of military wives. Hollywood will def get wrong impression and that will give them just another excuse to bash the military! Hate the show, it could I could not watch this again! Terrible writing. The military consultant should be fired! They have soldiers wearing All American patches and black berets! Somebody did not do their homework! This show is giving people the wrong impression of military wives. Hollywood will def get wrong impression and that will give them just another excuse to bash the military! Hate the show, it could have been a good show if done right. Talk to more spouses and get it right! Expand
  73. KristinW.
    Jun 26, 2007
    Janice, I can not believe you are so offended by this show. WE have proudly served Navy for over 20 years and I love this show. It is not meant for everyone to think that all women cheat, or all have babies, it is meant for people NON-Military to just get a little touch of what it feels like to be a new person on the block or the highest of ranks. In the military its not all "DIRTY Janice, I can not believe you are so offended by this show. WE have proudly served Navy for over 20 years and I love this show. It is not meant for everyone to think that all women cheat, or all have babies, it is meant for people NON-Military to just get a little touch of what it feels like to be a new person on the block or the highest of ranks. In the military its not all "DIRTY LAUNDRY", however, the statement is true and you can't say it is not...WE ALL HAVE OUR SECRETS!! Be it military or non military. Keep this show going, I so look forward to it every week. 2 thumbs up to the creators of this! Expand
  74. AlexandraB.
    Jun 28, 2007
    Hate the war, but love this show. Gives one a new perspective on the military.
  75. SandraS.
    Jul 31, 2007
    First let me point out the title.. Army WIVES...not Army MEN...While the uniforms may not be exactly correct, the stories told are as close to the truth as it gets. I am a military wife of more than 5 years. I have seen women who cheat on their spouses while they are overseas, army men who cheat on their wives, Wives who become tempted when left all alone but in the end never actually First let me point out the title.. Army WIVES...not Army MEN...While the uniforms may not be exactly correct, the stories told are as close to the truth as it gets. I am a military wife of more than 5 years. I have seen women who cheat on their spouses while they are overseas, army men who cheat on their wives, Wives who become tempted when left all alone but in the end never actually cheat, soldiers who return from overseas with PSTD and refuse to admit it, young soldiers who marry after only a few days, wives who stand by their men for years then decide to do for themselves, and a whole lot more. Life in the military is not all fun and games, nor is it all drama and heartbreak ... it is a life, unlike any other. I am proud to be a military wife. Those of you that feel this show depicts the militaries image to civilians in a harmful way need to wake up. Our image is shattered everyday by individuals who want to protect and covet our lifestyle and act as though behind close doors these things dont happen. They do. The show also shows wives supporting their men, husbands making decisions based on the best interest of their family, children struggling to sleep at night because daddy is gone but playing carefree during the day. Truth be told, I am glad this show is airing and hope that everyone remembers the good, the bad and the ugly. Our life is different but as someone else pointed out.. WE ALL HAVE SECRETS Expand
  76. CrystalM.
    Aug 16, 2007
    It is the best show on this summer. Can not wait to see the new shows
  77. PamK
    Aug 19, 2007
    I have been a military wife for almost 20 years. My husband has been an enlisted soldier, officer, and warrant officer. This show is accurate in that it depicts the challenge of deployments, preparing for deployments, and recovering from deployments. It also accurately depicts military patriotism and love for our country. I wish this show would not lead America to believe that our I have been a military wife for almost 20 years. My husband has been an enlisted soldier, officer, and warrant officer. This show is accurate in that it depicts the challenge of deployments, preparing for deployments, and recovering from deployments. It also accurately depicts military patriotism and love for our country. I wish this show would not lead America to believe that our soldiers are not allowed to interfere with a little girl being raped or a village being terrorized. We would never have left a soldier like Belgrad there in the first place. That story line was seriously disturbing. The writers need to get better advice before airing story lines about the rules of enemy engagement. I hope this sort of thing will not happen next season. Expand
  78. ericac.
    Aug 22, 2007
    I love this show. My friends and I stay up and watch it together. We hate that it is on on Sunday's but thank goodness for DVR's.
  79. DebbieS.
    Aug 27, 2007
    The best show ever. I am addicted cant wait for season 2.
  80. LakishaA
    Aug 28, 2007
    I have read most of the veiwers comment and i am sure others will read mine! I have to agree with others that say if you do not like the show then do not watch it turn the channel HATERS! I love the show and feel they did a great JOB and can not wait untill next season. I hope they keep up the good work . And rember HATERS turn the channel!!!
  81. TiffanyM.
    Sep 22, 2007
    Best military show out there. Awesome acting, awesome story lines. I am a Marine wife and love the show even though it is army wives.
  82. ElitaC.
    Nov 25, 2007
    When will the next series star. I love the show,! It is excellent, the acting, story lines are great!

"Army Wives" is better than it has any right to be.
    “Army Wives” is by no means a perfect show, but there’s a lot of potential material in the lives of these women.
  3. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    An earnest soap about women who are scrappy, sensitive, and stoic. [1 Jun 2007, p.64]