Season #: 1, 2
6.7

1. Nov 26, 2013
    With all the new shows, I like to check out the pilot of each, to see if I like it enough to add it to my DVR. Atlantis did not hold my interest enough for me to watch the next episode. I think it would be good for families.
  2. Jan 3, 2014
    Chaotic, this is the right word. A jumble of gods and goddess and semi-gods and and and...makes the whole story very confuse. I've would expected a more reasonable way to introduce and develop each character but the authors seems novice to the TV show world and unable to lead a decent story. Each episode is opened with a new antagonist that very soon or even at the end of the episode isChaotic, this is the right word. A jumble of gods and goddess and semi-gods and and and...makes the whole story very confuse. I've would expected a more reasonable way to introduce and develop each character but the authors seems novice to the TV show world and unable to lead a decent story. Each episode is opened with a new antagonist that very soon or even at the end of the episode is badly beaten. Shocking the revelation in the last episode. It makes me more disappointed. If the show keeps going on like this it won't last forever... Expand
  3. Jan 5, 2014
    Sorry to say, this is a bad TV show. I confess that I only saw the 1st episode, and even that was too much for me. It's kind of a wannabe Hercules, but in a bad way. Add 5 points to my score, if you're between 5 and 9 years old and subtract 2 if you're over 30.
  4. Jan 17, 2014
    This is the show the BBC wanted to replace Merlin, and its failed.
    Its a truly awful show, lack of connection with any of the main characters, some truly awful casting decisions.. Medusa was meant to be beautiful, not average.. and whoever made Mark Addy, Hercules needs to be fired.
    I hope this show ends soon, and they replace it with something else.

1. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Nov 25, 2013
    As long as you're not a classic mythology purist or looking for something more than a fun, occasionally hilarious sword 'n' sandal romp, Atlantis is a fine, family-friendly addition to BBC America's Supernatural Saturday.
  2. Reviewed by: David Wiegand
    Nov 22, 2013
    The cast is charming, and no one has to work very hard.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Nov 22, 2013
    Atlantis is almost as cheesy as one of those Syfy Saturday-night horror spoofs.