6.4

1. Apr 26, 2013
    This is a cheesy, entertaining throwback to the silver age. You will not be disappointed. I guarantee it. The only weak spot is a few episodes, that have some kind of love circle.
  2. Mar 15, 2011
    A show, that just ruins my perspective of Batman. Based off the comic series, that had Batman teaming up with others, the show makes DC Comics look like a laughing stock.
  3. May 13, 2013
    An absurd glimpse in upon Silver Age comics and the Silver Age style. Batman is played seriously and surrounded by DC's more peculiar heroes and villains. The humor ranges between child-friendly slapstick and adults-only references. Along the way you'll feel like you mixed Monty Python with Burton's Batman- and this is not a bad thing.
  4. Mar 19, 2012
    I don't get how you can rate this show 0 out of 10... I love the art style of the show, it fits the more comical approach to the Batman series than you usually see. While the characters of the show might not be fully developed through the episodes, the intentionally bad puns and jazzy "bam" sounds when Batman's foes get whacked, complete the show for me. 8/10 from me, but I'm gonna rate it a 10, to neutralize Manymade1's rating of 0 even further. Expand
  5. Jul 17, 2012
    This is a great batman show. Filled with batman lore and with just enough action and comedy to keep you entertained. Some of the villans could have been designed better, but thats the only complaint i really have. Highly recommend to batman fans.
  6. Jul 14, 2012
    I don't really like the style of this show, but its definitely not horrible. The look is pretty cool and the story lines are occasionally pretty good, but I just don't like how they portrayed Batman in this show, having him team up with other superheroes. If you want a good Batman show, try Batman: The Animated Series.
  7. Jul 30, 2014
    I liked the show. It payed respect to the 1960's Batman through the fight scenes in a well done manner and somehow it managed to entertain children and adults.

There are no critic reviews yet.