• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 29, 2013
  • Season #: 1
7.0

1. Oct 12, 2013
    The premiere failed to deliver anything.... at all. The second episode showed hope and more suspense/mystery which is why i've decided to give it another chance but the question is will ABC give it another chance? Betrayal fails to deliver in ratings and critically
  2. Oct 4, 2013
    It's a total rip-off. A Revenge/Scandal/666 Park Avenue rip-off. I don't why ABC is keep giving new shows that no one really cared for and let them watch the MLB postseason instead and hopefully wait for the World Series. Last Spring they cancelled Red Widow, now it's time for Betrayal to get Betrayed and never survive in the ratings and then gets the axe.
  3. Oct 1, 2013
    I just watched Betrayal and I have to say it didn't surprise me, not even a bit. Some scenes are really beautiful and the idea is not bad, the main characters do just fine, enough sorrow and cry because they are cheating on their respective couples. Is predictable, made in an environment where rich people feel sorry for themselves so they look for someone that feels the same, and you knowI just watched Betrayal and I have to say it didn't surprise me, not even a bit. Some scenes are really beautiful and the idea is not bad, the main characters do just fine, enough sorrow and cry because they are cheating on their respective couples. Is predictable, made in an environment where rich people feel sorry for themselves so they look for someone that feels the same, and you know what? They meet in the first episode, how convenient. Like I said, is predictable, the dialogues are not bad,they could be worse, but I do not expect that is gonna get any better, I hope I am mistaken though.. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Robert Rorke
    Oct 3, 2013
    We already know things are going to go wrong; it’s just a tantalizing question of when and how.... In a TV season where some seriously lazy casting is hindering the new shows, [Hannah Ware is] a breath of fresh air: she’s subtle, assured and has an ethereal allure.
  2. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 30, 2013
    You might feel bad for the wine, and maybe for the hour you could have spent doing other things. You probably won't feel bad for Sara or Jack.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 29, 2013
    It never feels exciting, nor does it exhibit much of a pulse. ... It just seems disheartening to think that anyone would fall for Betrayal unless they had so many spare hours in their boring lives that losing one was no big deal.