Big Brother : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 5, 2000
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
5.1

1. Nov 16, 2010
    Big brother is good because they do a celebrity big brother and a normal big brother. In the normal big brother. In the normal big brother they put celebrities that you donâ
  2. Aug 3, 2012
    this is the show of the year if anyone gave it under a 10 u probaly dont know boss nguyen including micheal shave who address is ******************************
  3. Aug 26, 2013
    I love it! The houseguests are filmed 24/7 by cameras and microphones, and you win money! "Big Brother" airs three nights a week, and the "phrase" of the show is expect the unexpected.
  4. Aug 30, 2013
    Let me start by saying ignore the review at the bottom because he says this show copied a show that came out a few years after big brother. Big brother is awsome, its scary with all the intensity and cat fights and how somebody can just get randomly blindesighted.(Judd) i hate the hate that haters give this show so much hate, and fellas Ignore most of the critics too
  5. Jul 4, 2016
    I love Big Brother, I have been watching it since the very first season so many years ago now. I've watched about every season except for maybe one or two seasons. It may be a bit cheesy at times especially in regards to some of the weird or goofy competitions the house-guests compete in, but I can't imagine going a summer and not watching it. At this point its just as much a part ofI love Big Brother, I have been watching it since the very first season so many years ago now. I've watched about every season except for maybe one or two seasons. It may be a bit cheesy at times especially in regards to some of the weird or goofy competitions the house-guests compete in, but I can't imagine going a summer and not watching it. At this point its just as much a part of summer for me as swimming, going to the beach, or grilling. The only thing missing is another Big Brother All-Stars season, which they only have done once before, where every house-guest is a well known player from a previous season. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 27, 2013
    Actually watching Big Brother five nights a week (total air time: 3½ hours) seems like the entertainment equivalent of enduring gavel-to-gavel convention coverage on C-SPAN.
  2. Boston Herald
    Reviewed by: Joel Brown
    Jun 20, 2013
    'Big Brother' ... is such a demeaning, depressing exercise that everyone involved ought to be lashed to one of the Pentagon's defective 'Star Wars' missiles and rocketed out over the Pacific, never to be heard from again, except by the sharks. [2 Aug 2000]
  3. Newsweek
    Reviewed by: Jonathan Darman
    Jun 20, 2013
    The cast is dull, the concept is lame and the house that Ikea built is cheap and creepy. The amazing thing is that a show so obviously flawed could have been the source of so much hype. [15 Jul 2000]