Big Love : Season 3

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.1

1. SharonB
    Jan 19, 2009
    a long wait for a favorite show- almost too many themes though, I thought perhaps I had missed an episode..Casting excellent for roles..making the audience identify with them as if we were part of this...thanks.
  2. KevB
    Mar 17, 2009
    Better and better... as each episode progressed more importantly each season.
  3. JasonG
    Mar 17, 2009
    I still think Big Love is one of the best Drama's on television today. Season 1 was excellent. Season 2 was great, though not quite as good as Season 1. But thus far, Season 3 has been nothing short of brilliant. I'm left wanting more with every episode. It is a shame HBO confines this series to a mere 10 episodes per season.
  4. larrym
    Mar 25, 2009
    When u watch Big Love the one hour seems like a half hour.the plotlines,dialogue and acting is terrific.special kudos to chloe sevingy and bill paxton. can't wait for season four.
  5. DeannaA
    Feb 23, 2009
    Love this show! It has gotten so much better over time. One of the best things on TV now. Chloe Sevigny is especially good in the part of Nicki. She always has something hilarious to say under her breath that kills me!! Passive agressive at it's best!!!.

The underrated bigamy show returns from a too-long hiatus with a plot-packed season 3 opener, and, not for the first time, the females deliver the best moments.
  2. It's always been well-acted and crafted with surprising restraint. But as the dawn of this new campaign underscores, the production team looks to be taking things to another level beyond serialized contrivance.
    A series that seems to get better and better with each season, exploring issues of openness in religious belief, economic betterment and emotional escape that are as relevant and chilling as ever.