Breaking Bad : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.4

1. May 24, 2013
    Anyone thinking of watching this will already know what Breaking Bad is about so I will just say that while the first two seasons were absolutely fantastic this third season is the best yet.

Everything from the writing to the directing to the acting continues to be spot on and a host of truly unexpected scenes will keep you on the edge of your seat. If you only watch one show this year make sure it is Breaking Bad.
  2. Sep 24, 2014
    Thanks to the breakneck pace and almost constant tension of the first two seasons, this one feels slow. The whole season feels like it's a slow ramp up to some awesome stuff awaiting us in season 4, and the tense return to form in the finale confirms that. What we get here is mostly just family drama, and the only character who really has big things happening in their plot-line is Hank.Thanks to the breakneck pace and almost constant tension of the first two seasons, this one feels slow. The whole season feels like it's a slow ramp up to some awesome stuff awaiting us in season 4, and the tense return to form in the finale confirms that. What we get here is mostly just family drama, and the only character who really has big things happening in their plot-line is Hank. But that's not to say it still isn't an excellent show.

It's still incredibly gripping and the near-flawless writing is still in top shape. It's incredibly intelligent, funny, dark, and here's an incredible level of detail in everything that goes on. I just wish it felt like the stakes were higher like in seasons 1 & 2. Still it's hard to complain about a show this good. My total score for season 3 is an 8.5/10.
  3. Feb 2, 2012
    Pretty much the same things as I said for season 2. The show has its really high points and it has low points. Its sitll a great show and its easily one of the best shows on TV.
  4. Jun 24, 2014
    Breaking Bad continues to get better as Walter White dramatically changes into a drug kingpin. The show continues to be top notch and the story lines are even better
  5. Jan 10, 2014
    Overall season 3 runs triumphant. The show verges on the edge of perfection as emotions run high and lies slowly find some daylight, if a bit muddled. The cast turns superb performances and, with the exception of a slower episode or two, proves to be the best Breaking Bad season so far. This show is on a huge upswing at this point.
  6. Sep 18, 2012
    One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made.
  7. Jul 10, 2014
    Aquí la serie dio un giro importante. Adquirió un tono mas serio y se acabó el trabajar en la furgoneta. La verdad es que fue la temporada que menos me gustó, aunque es genial por la subtrama de los gemelos calvos. Se mantenía la calidad de los actores y tal pero fue algo menos divertida que las dos anteriores. El secundario Gus me gustó.
  8. Jul 25, 2015
    Bryan Cranston understands his role as Walter White so well that at times it's easy to forget that we are merely watching an actor portray a character. Additionally, season three of Breaking Bad is so brilliant that your jaw will literally drop several times throughout the show, most notably within the final five minutes or so of One Minute and Full Measure. Cliffhanger after cliffhanger,Bryan Cranston understands his role as Walter White so well that at times it's easy to forget that we are merely watching an actor portray a character. Additionally, season three of Breaking Bad is so brilliant that your jaw will literally drop several times throughout the show, most notably within the final five minutes or so of One Minute and Full Measure. Cliffhanger after cliffhanger, development after development, frame after frame, word after word, second after second. Breaking Bad is phenomenal television, and this third season helps solidify that claim. Expand
  9. Dec 1, 2012
    It doesn't get any better than this. Best season by far. The twins were absolutely amazing. The main characters were developed. It was a treat to watch Walt. Gus was awesome in the calm manner in which he deals with things. And what an ending to the season!
  10. Oct 27, 2013
    this was a great season for breaking bad, they have improved quite a few good performances and added new characters, this season had a spectacular Termination.
  11. Nov 20, 2012
    Great show, it is very fast and the acting is great. Every season gets better and better. Cranston and Paul's performances are unbelievably good. Best show on television, Better than the sopranos and the wire in my opinion
  12. Mar 30, 2015
  13. Aug 15, 2013
    This season is amazing. The final 10 minutes of every episode always seems to leave you hanging and chomping at the bit for more. Awesome show as a whole and season in particular.
  14. Aug 17, 2014
  15. Nov 3, 2010
    This season might have had a few slow episodes but it remained high quality and the ending, what an ending. How cruel for them to leave us hanging like that. Season 4 cannot come soon enough.
  16. Feb 17, 2014
    This season made me hope that Walt would quit the business and straighten is life, although I knew it could not happen for obvious reasons. It was intriguing trying to understand at which point (and why) Walt would decide to go back to the activity that gave him so much rewards, both on the financial and personal way. However, this is also the season when things start to take a turn forThis season made me hope that Walt would quit the business and straighten is life, although I knew it could not happen for obvious reasons. It was intriguing trying to understand at which point (and why) Walt would decide to go back to the activity that gave him so much rewards, both on the financial and personal way. However, this is also the season when things start to take a turn for the worse and much of the "fun" is gone. Jesse turns into a real pain, Skyler into an ambiguous manipulator, a liar, an accomplice. In this series Walt and Sky relationship is totally dysfunctional and I really hoped they would divorce. A praise to "Tuco's cousins" who played really terrifying thugs. The episode "One minute" was truly the greatest in a great season. Expand
  17. Sep 29, 2011
    How the **** do they continue to better themselves? The only thing that could be worthy of juxtaposition with this would be The Wire. **** all the other TV shows. Breaking Bad is the greatest goddamned show on.
  18. Mar 27, 2014
    Temporada tres fue brillante, la introduccion de los gemelos asesinos, el personaje de Mike, el episodio en el cual Hank estaba a punto de morir, el personaje de Gustavo Fring, una temporada muy superior a las dos primeras.
  19. Aug 6, 2015
    The potential I sensed begins to come to the fore. It's unpredictable yet still has a sense of direction through which it can impressively hold the viewer. We see how well Walt and Jesse can deal with a new sticky situation. Season 3 draws the dastardly duo closer together as they develop into a more effective team, something that you could certainly not say during season 2. Walt'sThe potential I sensed begins to come to the fore. It's unpredictable yet still has a sense of direction through which it can impressively hold the viewer. We see how well Walt and Jesse can deal with a new sticky situation. Season 3 draws the dastardly duo closer together as they develop into a more effective team, something that you could certainly not say during season 2. Walt's transformation from a humble family man to a ruthless criminal becomes even more apparent (to our pleasure), especially during 'Half Measures'. As always all the main/secondary roles are carried out with perfection. The most climactic points of the season left me feeling numb they were so intense. Season 3 elevates Breaking Bad. It is very impressive and flies the flag for the show so far. Expand
  20. Nov 19, 2016
    Хорошо, но слишком много нудятины, практически отсутствует динамика.
    Хорошо, но слишком много нудятины, практически отсутствует динамика.
    Опять какая-то стадия разгона, как в 1 сезоне. Происходит крайне мало действа, стало больше нудных разговоров, интересные диалоги есть в каждой серии, но иногда 50/50 скуки и чего-то интересного. Было как минимум 2 серии на которых хотелось просто уснуть. Но крутые моменты всё так же присутствуют и это радует. Только под конец сезона начинается движуха, прямо как в 1 сезоне. Будет хорошо, если следующий окажется такой же крутой, как 2 сезон.
  21. Nov 9, 2012
    Bracing, urgent, and, at time, even funny. Cranston and Paul are still perfect and play off each other better than any current TV team.
  22. Dec 20, 2013
  23. Nov 5, 2013
    It's getting more hard to stop watching. Amazing. Everything from the first 2 seasons just gets better. So intense and original. My intensity level is up to 100 out of 10. It's so amazing.
  24. Feb 20, 2016
    MASTERPIECE VOL.1

Sezon 3 jest arcydziełem w każdym tego słowa znaczeniu. Atmosfera jest mroczna, muzyka idealnie dobrana, a aktorzy wydają się być granymi przez siebie postaciami. To jeden z najważniejszych seriali jaki kiedykolwiek powstał. Dajcie nam więcej!!!!
  25. Sep 30, 2014
    Сезон, чуть менее интересный, но более эффектный, нежели предыдущий. Серия с мухой для меня до сих пор является одной из лучших.
  26. Oct 20, 2013
    Nenhuma outra série de TV atual equilibra sensibilidade e tenacidade como Breaking Bad. Uma das séries de TV mais cinematográfica que eu já vi, uma obra visualmente sofisticado em que cada tiro foi macro-projetado para dar sentindo em um roteiro espetacular.
  27. Nov 14, 2011
    I didnt like it as much as the previous season because it took a few episodes to really get into it but I love it none the less. I feel that the addition of Gus and Mike do wonders for the show, Great writing and the acting is still amazing.
  28. Dec 20, 2011
    Just keeps getting better and better. The show is great this season and the addition of Gus finally gives the show an amazing villian that makes you want to watch it even more. Cranston still is the heart of the show though and his performance once again is untouchable.
  29. Jul 20, 2011
    This shows plot flows like the storyline of an enticing book. Not quickly as to miss something, but not slow as to become boring. It's slow, methodical plot is barely seen in any form of media. Its delivery is perfect, and its season finale will have you grasping for more.

When people ask me to recommend good TV, they never seem to have heard about it. Yup, Breaking Bad is that series.
    The bleakness is a little relentless for my taste, but you have to marvel at the series' dark vision. Odenkirk is working with the best of the best, and he knows it.
  3. Breaking Bad has, in short, everything you could want from an hour-long show: suspense, laughs, danger, and poignance.