• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.7

1. Oct 7, 2013
    As Walter White breaks bad, the series of emotions of the viewer fluctuates with the characteristics of the series. The affection towards the characters Walt and Jesse soar from the first episode and continue with every season. Simply astounding an AAA class series like no other.
  2. Nov 18, 2013
    Um Coquetel Molotov de declínio. Ao longo de dois anos, Walter transformado; de um homem de família simpático com problemas de saúde, sem dinheiro e uma esposa gravida para o todo poderoso traficante Heisenberg, impulsionado pelo ego monstruoso e cruel e suficiente para eliminar qualquer um que comprometa o seu império pessoal. A trama progride como uma reação em cadeia volátil, o ritmoUm Coquetel Molotov de declínio. Ao longo de dois anos, Walter transformado; de um homem de família simpático com problemas de saúde, sem dinheiro e uma esposa gravida para o todo poderoso traficante Heisenberg, impulsionado pelo ego monstruoso e cruel e suficiente para eliminar qualquer um que comprometa o seu império pessoal. A trama progride como uma reação em cadeia volátil, o ritmo trágico choca os espectadores e a pergunta que não quer calar, Walt ainda bom? Expand
  3. Oct 25, 2013
    breaking bad..what is there to say ..everything moulded in one season ..Heisenberg ..hard to describe a character like that in just few words...season may started slow ..but screenplay was very good, especially last two episodes ...jaw dropping..suspense....tension.....finally one of the most satisfied season of all the tv series ..missing it would be a great mistake
  4. Nov 8, 2013
    The greatest T.V Show in history (but don't forget Game of Thrones).

The greatest T.V Show in history (but don't forget Game of Thrones).

I think this is just a fantastic final season to the TV Show about an over-qualified chemistry teacher who breaks bad to provide for his family after he is diagnosed with cancer. Each episode was brilliantly scripted, the acting was superb and Bryan Cranston's portrayal of Walter White is mind-blowing. The seasons just get better and more nail-biting. You never know what is going to happen next.

Goodbye Breaking Bad. You will be missed.

Bring on Better Call Saul!
  5. Nov 16, 2013
    Best TV show I have ever watched! Such a perfect last season. I didn't want the show to end, but it had to happen at some point. Such a perfect series finale as well. Now that 'Breaking Bad' is over, I have to start back on 'Dexter' & 'Game Of Thrones'. I am tearing up right now. I never wanted it to end Amazing show!
  6. Nov 6, 2013
    A very thrilling show that started to die out in season 4, but really came back and finished with a bang. This show had everything, emotional investment, plot line, character development, and a natural progression that just felt right. Possibly the best show of this year.
  7. Aug 10, 2014
    This has been one of my favorite TV shows of all time. It's one of those shows were you need to dive into it, watch all the episodes and don't miss a single bit of it. It's truly go down as one of the best dramas on TV. So sad its finished but "All bad things must come to an end"
  8. Nov 16, 2013
    I miss this series already and I feel that I now have a huge VOID in my Tivo lineup. I really doubt anything can beat this show but I'm hoping that I'm wrong.
  9. Nov 21, 2013
    This is the most awesome thingh i've ever watched!!!! Please if are you reading this, watch BREAKING BAD. This serie is like a Michellangelo esculture in the new times.
  10. Nov 26, 2013
    When I caught up to this season on Netflix, I was so scared of what would happen at the end that I stopped watching after episode 50. Then, I decided to catch up with the marathon AMC had all the way up to the series finale. I'm glad I did, because that was some of the finest television since the Venture Bros.
  11. Dec 7, 2013
    At the climax of this series Breaking Bad is a hit. A world wide favorite and classic. Greatest tv show ever and will be remembered for ever. A piece of beautiful art.
  12. Dec 25, 2013
    Do I really have to say anything, no I don't, so I'll keep it as brief as I can, Breaking Bad, is in my mind the best television show in existence (or at least my favorite), and do I really need to explain why, do I need to explain the acting, the writing, the direction, the cinematography, the tone, the foreshadowing, no, I don't, all people need to know is: if you have seen the show, youDo I really have to say anything, no I don't, so I'll keep it as brief as I can, Breaking Bad, is in my mind the best television show in existence (or at least my favorite), and do I really need to explain why, do I need to explain the acting, the writing, the direction, the cinematography, the tone, the foreshadowing, no, I don't, all people need to know is: if you have seen the show, you know what I mean, if you haven't, you better watch it fast or I'll break your legs (don't worry I won't, but seriously, just... watch it) Expand
  13. May 5, 2017
    absolutely amazing tv show!! one of the best that Ive ever seen, masterpiece, I enojyed all 62 caps,I would see it again over an over again, everything is extremely well done, acting, characters, music, history, scenography, I love the quote" I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!"
  14. Dec 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Bryan cranston is simpley the best! This show takes time, so don't expect to finnish everyting in a day! Aaron paul and Bryan Cranston are the best actors for this show. Expand
  15. Jan 6, 2014
    Jimmy Spoiler-free reviews 2013 things:
    Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2 (The Final Season)
    If you're worried about starting this show only to be disappointed by it's final run, I can assure you that Breaking Bad will not let you down. After season 5 part 1, honestly, I would have been surprised if the final season was flat out bad. At it's heart, BB is a show about family issues that,
    Jimmy Spoiler-free reviews 2013 things:
    Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2 (The Final Season)

At it's heart, BB is a show about family issues that, frankly, make a lot of the issues people might be having with theirs seem less crazy. The main character, Mr. Walter White, has built up a web of drugs, lies, and broken relationships that tangle him. The tone of this season assures you that the road to the end is grim.

Who would like Breaking Bad, particularly the final season:
    -People not bothered by occasional, but very violent scenes
    -People who enjoy a good, well written drama
    -People who don't mind their morals being questioned a bit
    -People with decent attention spans that won't cop out because of a slow point in a season
    -People who don't mind characters fighting among themselves and yelling and complaining at each other
    -People who enjoy cool montages and memorable scenes
    -People who like complex characters that might occasionally be disagreeable
    -People who enjoy a show with a wild and complex plot
    -Fans of drug related shows
    -People who enjoy tragedy
    -Fans of strong female characters
    -Fans of westerns and modern media inspired by westerns.

Who would not like Breaking Bad:
    -Anyone with a short attention span
    -People who get easily bothered with characters
    -People who don't like too crazy or violent scenes
    -People who don't like committing to 45+ minutes episodes
    -People who like shows that go on forever
    -People who like really fast paced shows
    -People who can't commit to watching through 5 seasons of a show
    -People who like knowing where a show is going to go next

Unless you're in the latter group, you'll enjoy it. I'd say 10/10 for the whole series. This season in particular is my favorite.

10/10 for Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2
  16. Jan 14, 2014
    Starting from the very first moments to the last seconds of final season this TV Show was the most amazing thing I watched. It keeps you in suspense from one episode to another. There might be some slight omissions, but they make it even more realistic. Great acting, great script, great production.
  17. Jan 18, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Apart from the fact that breaking bad could have had another season in it because of how packed the last episode was I was happy how breaking bad ended the way it did where walt died in the place he loved. It is sad it has ended and will look forward to better call soul. Expand
  18. Feb 20, 2014
    Short review... but if you have never seen any Breaking Bad before it is a must watch. It is rare to find a show , series that gets better each season. Few movies/shows/games deserve a 10/10, but without a doubt, this is one of them.
  19. Jul 14, 2014
    Before the 5th season, I was in doubt about if this was one of the greatest TV shows of all time, when I saw the ending... the doubt disappeared. Drama, comedy, tension, perfect writing, very well music selecting and exemplary performance; all this is Breaking Bad.

Congratulations to all Breaking Bad team for creating this masterpiece!
  20. Feb 28, 2014
    A serie with a kind of emotions that makes you feel surpriced. The best TV Show that i ever seen. Just Perfect, a Master Piece! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  21. Sep 30, 2014
    Итак, досмотрев финальный сезон, без всяких преувиличений я заявляю: "Во все тяжкие - лучшее, что я видел по телевидению на данный момент." BrBa - это настоящий пример для подражания. А Брайан Крэнстон - по-настоящему гениальный актер! Этот сериал застрял у меня в памяти и вспоминая его, у меня до сих пор пробегает холодок по спине. Это гениально!Итак, досмотрев финальный сезон, без всяких преувиличений я заявляю: "Во все тяжкие - лучшее, что я видел по телевидению на данный момент." BrBa - это настоящий пример для подражания. А Брайан Крэнстон - по-настоящему гениальный актер! Этот сериал застрял у меня в памяти и вспоминая его, у меня до сих пор пробегает холодок по спине. Это гениально!
  22. Apr 24, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. WilemDafoeJesus aprouve that Tv Show ihsdohfsodhfosahd9fowneaoirh0apnfoa9hsd0joidsiajsdiausdijadiuaihraihndayhsduadhaeduwqhasudhaushdahsdagduahnsduay. Expand
  23. Apr 29, 2014
    Well, one fine day I was moaning about the end of Breaking Bad..and life after BB. My GF said "chill there will a better serial than BB"..I shouted at her and said that next time if she speaks about anything better than BB, we would have a damn break up...There can be nothing better than perfect ! Breaking Bad has left great memories to cherish..it lives in our hearts. Each and everyWell, one fine day I was moaning about the end of Breaking Bad..and life after BB. My GF said "chill there will a better serial than BB"..I shouted at her and said that next time if she speaks about anything better than BB, we would have a damn break up...There can be nothing better than perfect ! Breaking Bad has left great memories to cherish..it lives in our hearts. Each and every character was amazing and interesting, and the actors who played these characters did a fine job. WALTER WHITE will be missed and PINKMAN will be remembered ..... Expand
  24. May 31, 2014
    Amazing.It's great to see that Breaking Bad simply hasn't withered with age like so many good series can. This episode definitely seemed like one of the better ones, with the pace, suspense, acting and screenplay all perfectly adjusted.
  25. Jan 21, 2016
    This show ending was so phenomenal that there isn't one day in my life that go bye that i don't think of it. I felt in love with it. My friends that i pushed the show along were in love with it, my dad felt in love with it. Seriously, just watch Breaking Bad, and then you will feel what i feel. And it will be you pushing it to your best friend, girlfriend and relatives. THIS is theThis show ending was so phenomenal that there isn't one day in my life that go bye that i don't think of it. I felt in love with it. My friends that i pushed the show along were in love with it, my dad felt in love with it. Seriously, just watch Breaking Bad, and then you will feel what i feel. And it will be you pushing it to your best friend, girlfriend and relatives. THIS is the ultimate Drama series of all time! 10000/10 Expand
  26. Feb 20, 2016
    MASTERPIECE VOL.3

Nie chcę się rozpisywać jak genialny jest finałowy sezon najlepszego serialu w historii, ponieważ zrobiło to za mnie ponad 3,5 tysiąca osób ;) To po prostu najlepsza rzecz jaką można obejrzeć. Nic tego nie przebije. To niemożliwe.
  27. Nov 26, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Практически весь сезон в духе трёх последних серий прошлого, как я и хотел.
    Финал шикарный, весь сезон шикарный.
    Нету лучше смерти, чем смерть под baby blue
  28. Jul 25, 2015
    Each episode of season five builds upon the last. The final eight episodes of this show are so superbly acted, so incredibly intense, and so emotionally heart-wrenching that at times it's hard to watch. This is especially the case for Ozymandias, perhaps the most painful and best episode of the entire series. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, and Jonathan Banks run the show withEach episode of season five builds upon the last. The final eight episodes of this show are so superbly acted, so incredibly intense, and so emotionally heart-wrenching that at times it's hard to watch. This is especially the case for Ozymandias, perhaps the most painful and best episode of the entire series. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, and Jonathan Banks run the show with their extraordinary performances. This season is a fitting conclusion to the series. It ties up all loose ends imaginable and confirms Breaking Bad as the greatest television show of all time. Expand
  29. Sep 18, 2015
    I'm not going to spoil anything for you in this season. Breaking Bad's last season is dark, really dark. Walter "Heisenberg" White (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) are teaming up again for one last batch. This time, they have to deal with Jack Welker (Michael Bowen) and his gang of neo-nazis. Walter is also trying his best to avoid his brother-in-law DEA agent Hank (DeanI'm not going to spoil anything for you in this season. Breaking Bad's last season is dark, really dark. Walter "Heisenberg" White (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) are teaming up again for one last batch. This time, they have to deal with Jack Welker (Michael Bowen) and his gang of neo-nazis. Walter is also trying his best to avoid his brother-in-law DEA agent Hank (Dean Norris) and keeping his relationship with Skyler (Anna Gunn) and his son Walter Jr. (RJ Mitte). Walter is no longer an anti-hero, you don't like him anymore. The last five episodes are some of the most depressing and darkest episodes I've seen in a show. In the end, Breaking Bad has won over 100 awards (including 2 Golden Globes) and it's considered to be one of the best TV shows In history. In 2015, Hollywood Reporter placed Breaking Bad at #2 in their top 100 TV-shows of all time (right after Friends). For me it's nothing else but my favourite show.

Best episode - Episode 14 "Ozymandias" and episode 16 "Felina" (both are equally amazing)
    Worst episode (weakest episode) - Like season 4, this season has no weaker episodes.
  30. Oct 10, 2015
    While the plot of this show definitely has its duller parts, but always manages to bring back the tension. The ending is just as great as it is expected from such an outstanding series.

1. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Aug 22, 2012
    Breaking Bad [is] a radical type of television, and also a very strange kind of must-watch: a show that you dread and crave at the same time.
  2. Reviewed by: Laura Emerick
    Jul 16, 2012
    The season five pre­miere "Live Free or Die", more than maintains the series' record of excellence.
  3. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jul 16, 2012
    The arc of this character--series creator Vince Gilligan's invention of Walter White as a sick soul--is, it's clear now. one of the great narratives in Television histpory. [13 Jul 2012, p.62]