• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 28, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
9.0

1. Mar 29, 2012
    This is a great show! It has never failed to disappoint, thought USA network rarely does. I'm still totally hooked after 5 seasons and can't wait for the 6th.
  2. Mar 15, 2011
    In my opinion, the 2nd greatest USA original show behind Monk. People are complaining about, the characters, being perfect. But im sure most people would to when they spent more, than half of their life doing that proffesion.
  3. Jan 19, 2011
    For me, this is a perfect show. From the characters, storylines, acting, set, script ... this has it all. Sexy Miami, sunglasses, chicks in bikinis, explosions, secret ops, and a narration that ties it together and gives little dark secrets about spying and that mysterious life alot of us fantasize about. A drop dead gorgeous lead female with a slight Irish spin who specializes in blowing stuff up and is an expert markswoman. As my wife tells it, a hunky attractive lead male who can get out of any jam and looks good doing it. And Sam ... what a fun character, I love his scenes and lines. Sharon Gless ... that woman out there that you'd simultaneously love to have as your hip mother ... and you'd also consider dating because she's so ... cool. One of my top 10 favorite shows in the past 10 years. Expand
  4. Dec 5, 2010
    I absolutely love this show! It reminds me of the old show Macgyver.
  5. Sep 2, 2010
    Love this show. Good story lines, good story arc. Good actors playing good characters. Worth the hour of my life. Happy that if I miss it, they play reruns often.
  6. Aug 31, 2010
    This show is go great. Michael and Fiona have chemistry that keeps going back and forth, the suspense kills me at the end of every season. Sam and Maddie keep the laughs up when needed. The only thing wrong with this show is that it has to end eventually.

If “Burn Notice” can keep up the energy and the inventiveness of its pilot, it’ll be a must-see summer series for me.
    It makes a smart, charmingly irreverent first impression, thanks to its pleasantly warped, deadpan writing and performing.
  3. A standard detective story that's brightened by unusual characters and snazzy dialogue.