5.5

1. Feb 4, 2016
    This movie shows that one should never lie because the truth will always come out eventually. I wish I had Demi's voice, she's amazing.

Watch it here for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-156-Camp-Rock-online-free
  2. Jan 17, 2016

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-156-Camp-Rock-online-free
  3. Jun 21, 2012
    Horrible, annoying, cliche, loud, stupid, and definitely not funny whatsoever. Demi Lovato gives a strong breakout performance, but other than that its crap!
  4. Jul 3, 2011
    Horrible. The absolute worst of the teenage angst films that Disney channel has come up with. Shallow, bland, and very musically tone deaf, Camp Rock sucks very, very badly.
  5. adfbgsdbsgbssg
    May 26, 2009
    This movie is trash.
  6. MichaelA
    Mar 10, 2009
    I must say that Camp Rock is a disappointing movie, Disney Camp Rock thought that the success achieved in HSM2 but eventually got boring and predictable musical youth, the participation of the jonas brothers seem more publicity of proceedings, since in promos of the film is aunciaba they were major stars, in fact his performance was not all convincing, as joe jonas bad boy when he is an I must say that Camp Rock is a disappointing movie, Disney Camp Rock thought that the success achieved in HSM2 but eventually got boring and predictable musical youth, the participation of the jonas brothers seem more publicity of proceedings, since in promos of the film is aunciaba they were major stars, in fact his performance was not all convincing, as joe jonas bad boy when he is an angel of God, xd, is not what the hell I was thinking about Disney Channel, on the Acting Demi Lovato and Alyson Stoner, I must say they were ... good but they are not a prodigy, the songs become tedious and predictable because they are teen pop to rock, i give it a rating of 4 for the tedious songs, unconvincing and disappointing acting, and the movie is only for the jonas fangirls , sorry for my English, I'm latin. Expand
  7. RachelW
    Jan 18, 2009
    It's cute for tweens, but it fails epically in comparison to HSM. The most of the actors cannot act, the choreography is plain, and Demi Lovato moves around way too much during her solo at the Final Jam.
  8. TimothyJ.
    Dec 7, 2008
    This movie sucks!! The plot sucks. The movie is a big scam, lots of false adverting about the Jonas brothers and Joe Jonas's character in the movie is stupid'! There is too many unexplained stuff! It is a complete rip-off of Hilary Duff's 'Raise your Voice'
  9. AngelaP.
    Aug 13, 2008
    It was really cute. I liked it a lot.
  10. KatieJ.
    Jul 21, 2008
    The end was very obvious to me. But in one point in the movie I had already figured out a way for Tess to get Shane. Just sing Mitchie's song!!!
  11. KyalB.
    Jul 9, 2008
    This is really just awful.
  12. JamesM.
    Jul 8, 2008
    It was really cool and awesome the jonas brothers are better than Miley cyrus ha ha.
  13. C.B.
    Jun 22, 2008
    This film was not marketed to me, nor should it have been. It's a crappy movie with bad acting and really good songs. So... buy the soundtrack.
  14. JaredC.
    Jun 21, 2008
    What a waste of life. Who'd actually waste their time to go see another gay "High School Musical" type of film. The songs and beat are repulsive. The acting, on first base, is terrible. I even got that bored just to see this crap. But omg, just avoid this at all costs. Even if I won a Blue Ray DVD Player and 60 inch plasma screen that had to come with Camp Rock. I'de still burn What a waste of life. Who'd actually waste their time to go see another gay "High School Musical" type of film. The songs and beat are repulsive. The acting, on first base, is terrible. I even got that bored just to see this crap. But omg, just avoid this at all costs. Even if I won a Blue Ray DVD Player and 60 inch plasma screen that had to come with Camp Rock. I'de still burn the whole thing. Awful. Expand

1. There's nothing objectionable about the messages of the piece: always be true to yourself and treat everyone with dignity and respect. But teens and adults may find it a little saccharine.
  2. Camp Rock is so rigidly formulaic, so unremarkable, that by the time the cast sings its finale, ''We Rock,'' it's hard to agree.
  3. It takes nothing away from this genuinely talented group of kids to express even greater admiration for the promotion and marketing.