Cold Case : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 28, 2003
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.0

1. Jun 25, 2012
    Good show. It has good acting, decent story line, and lots of suspense to keep you guessing to the very end. As it neared toward the end of the series though, it kind of lost a little bit of spunk but I love it anyways
  2. Aug 29, 2012
    This is my favourite crime show on tv. it is different to all the rest with how you get to see all of the flashbacks of old cases which have been reopened. Wish it had more seasons to come.
  3. Sep 13, 2015
    Cold Case had that rare combination of both quality and quantity in an episodic show. Some of the episodes were put together so well that it felt like I was watching a short film. The flashbacks often had amazing actors, interesting set designs, and perfectly period costumes. I watched all seven seasons and although not every single episode was a winner there are plenty that I still thinkCold Case had that rare combination of both quality and quantity in an episodic show. Some of the episodes were put together so well that it felt like I was watching a short film. The flashbacks often had amazing actors, interesting set designs, and perfectly period costumes. I watched all seven seasons and although not every single episode was a winner there are plenty that I still think back on as truly outstanding television. My personal favourite episode was season 2, episode 22 "Best Friends". Expand

1. Newark Star-Ledger
    Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jul 10, 2013
    At times "Cold Case" feels like an assembly-line product, slick and shiny but a bit rushed and impersonal. [23 Sep 2003]
  2. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 28, 2013
    Cold Case should be money in the bank for CBS. But the... premiere suffers from a predictable murder plo... and an overly arty climactic sequence that belongs in a music video, not a police drama.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 14, 2013
    Lilly's first cold case is so TV predictable, there's no way to watch it other than as just an excuse to showcase Kathryn Morris -- to establish her as an indelible presence we'll want to return to every Sunday night.