Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.1

1. pkd
    Aug 24, 2013
    Great sci-fi series: if u loved battlestar, TSCC, Dollhouse, to name a few this is a one to be watcehd, no doubt.
    Time travel paradoxes, very good arc story, good actors. And as it goes on it becomes better and better.
  2. Nov 23, 2013
    This is a terrific show. The first episode of the second season seemed a bit disjoint, but things soon settled in. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned, but the theme music is really good.
  3. Jun 23, 2015
    If you like everything related to time travel, sci-fi and crime investigations; this might be for you. Lack of intense action-sequenceces pulls the series down a bit, but the great storytelling is truly something!

This second season is a great contin(uum)uation of the show. It goes deeper with the characters and the plot. I really enjoyed seeing all the minor and main characters coming together in the season finale, a great development of the show! Even though there're some slow episodes, do I really like it. The story is better than the first season, but I find it more boring, due to the less amount of action. The crime-genre really do individualize this show, but a bit more intense action wouldn't be wrong! The newcomer (Hugh Dillon; who plays one of the new villains) is very good; a phenomenal actor! The story is a bit more deeper than in the previous season, and I really enjoyed the season finale; really stunning, clever and plot-twisting at a grand level! Another problem than the action s the villains; they really lost their influence! They don't feel as a great threat anymore, as what they did in the first season. I also hope they will give us a more inspirational and better title-sequence in the third season, because this one is not! The music is great though.

This second season really got its better, but also worse aspects than the first season. My overall rating for each episode is 7.29. I'm therefor giving this second season of Continuum a 7/10.

4. Sep 23, 2014
    Season 2 of continuum continued the intrigue of the future agent while forking The Time Continuum into the less explored area of popular physicals "many everthings" -- prima facie refutation of multiple universes.

There are no critic reviews yet.