Crash : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 17, 2008
Season #: 1, 2
5.7

1. Aug 28, 2012
    I really loved the first season, was absolutely great, but maybe thats just me! Season two though... very disappointing. Got rid of many, if not most, of the original characters. Past stories or plots of characters are gone and new characters are introduced much too fast without description or reason. If you thought season one was bad, season two is DEFINITELY not for you.
    Back to the
    Back to the point, this is a review of season one, and I give it 8!
  2. DaveL
    Apr 17, 2009
    I really like this show, I think it's great. I've only got up to episode 102 b/c i didn't watch it while it was in season, my mistake but I'm catching with the on demand episodes and I have to admit I'm sorry I missed it during regular season.
  3. Hanks.
    Mar 9, 2009
    I loved it! It was gritty and as I see it lived up to the movie in which it is based. I can't see why people hate it soo .....I really can't.
  4. medusa33
    Dec 2, 2008
    Great start, up until episode 6 and 7.the story starts to add filler episodes that introduce the other characters. in my opinion they were not as interesting as the first ones.but if you have 13 episodes and have to tie in other characters that would be one way to do it. i wish it could've been more interesting.by the way,the show is'nt that bad as the others think of it. there Great start, up until episode 6 and 7.the story starts to add filler episodes that introduce the other characters. in my opinion they were not as interesting as the first ones.but if you have 13 episodes and have to tie in other characters that would be one way to do it. i wish it could've been more interesting.by the way,the show is'nt that bad as the others think of it. there are other terrible shows. will and grace? Expand
  5. MichaelT.
    Oct 22, 2008
    Did not fall asleep on this one, find it actually entertaining.

1. The film's episodic, interwoven tales of race relations in L.A. become a swampy mess of ludicrous dialogue, disconnected characters, and offensively stupid plotting.
    I’ll come back to Crash the TV show, but for now, the acting doesn’t exactly induce gaper’s block.
  3. Sure, it's got some ethically challenged cops, some overt racism, some faux hot sex and what looks to be a lot of money spent on filming on the streets of Los Angeles, but the writing is surprisingly nondescript, the acting rudimentary and the first hour ends with nothing much in the way of movement.