• Network: CBS
Season #: 1, 2
7.4

1. MPrindle
    Jun 10, 2007
    How dumb! My wife and I watched the first episode and were thinking, this is funny? I can possibly see that the British version was good, but the Americanized version is just dumb. Can American producers not come up with there own ideas for shows?
    Jun 5, 2007
    There was no hesitation on my part to give Creature Comforts a solid zero. The bad part is: I really wanted to like the show; and I was looking forward to it. I loved Wallace & Grommit. But this new show is pure crap. No, I wasn't offended by the crude humor. I was just plain bored to tears by the whole thing. I sat through the whole 30 minutes of it (although now I wonder why); but There was no hesitation on my part to give Creature Comforts a solid zero. The bad part is: I really wanted to like the show; and I was looking forward to it. I loved Wallace & Grommit. But this new show is pure crap. No, I wasn't offended by the crude humor. I was just plain bored to tears by the whole thing. I sat through the whole 30 minutes of it (although now I wonder why); but it dragged so badly that it felt more like an hour and a half. This show was truly awful!! CBS: Please do your viewers a big favor and cancel this dog. Expand
  3. LukeW.
    Aug 21, 2007
    This was the dumbest show i have ever seen. The guy that is saying that this is better than Seinfeld is an idiot this show should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Seinfeld.
  4. BillW
    Jun 10, 2007
    Just horrible. I normally like this sort of thing, but the execution was miserable. I watched the whole show hoping they would hit their stride, but was disappointed. I'll watch it one more time, sometimes these types of shows take a while to build. But I'm not very hopeful.
  5. RaymondM
    Jun 12, 2007
    This show is the worst ive ever seen I dont know who's paying who for the rave reviews what else can I say it sucks!
  6. PhilQ
    Jun 13, 2007
    WOW, what a bomb. I eagerly had anticipated the show, the promos looked great, but it really stank up the place. I like all kinds of humor, but the majority of the monotone dialouge was like torture.
  7. MARYH
    Jun 13, 2007
    Mediocore boring. Doesn't hold my interest at all. It's a good half hour to get chores done.
  8. RogerS
    Jun 13, 2007
    Another attempt to humanize animals . PETA action?
  9. LindaN
    Jun 15, 2007
    if this is the best that CBS could do, they must be hard up to fill a 1/2 hr. slot. All I can say is I hope you didn't pay much to get this script/show going. Really the opening shot with 2 dogs sniffing another dogs behind. Really, now is that funny? entertaining? NO. I could do better with my eyes closed!

It may not sound funny on paper, and some of these snippets may not be quite as side-splitting as scenes from the deadpan British original, but this edition of “Creature Comforts” is good fun.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Alynda Wheat
    Naturally funny interviews are easy TV; it's with drier material that the animators shine. [8 Jun 2007, p.74]
    I hung on and laughed at nearly every word.