Criminal Minds : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
7.8

1. Sep 7, 2014
    Season two had some good concepts that didn't quite land. The two-part episode was really great, and it made me think that more of their strong plot lines should have been two-part episodes so they could make them a little deeper. As one of the season 1 characters steps out, they replace her with another who plays almost the exact same role, just less prominently. It seemed a little lazy.Season two had some good concepts that didn't quite land. The two-part episode was really great, and it made me think that more of their strong plot lines should have been two-part episodes so they could make them a little deeper. As one of the season 1 characters steps out, they replace her with another who plays almost the exact same role, just less prominently. It seemed a little lazy. I liked that Garcia and Jareau got a lot more scenes this season, both talking with the rest of the team and with each other. It seemed pretty natural that the media expert and the computer expert would have a lot to interact about at the home base while the field agents go out and find clues and stuff.

So, a little better than season 1, but still just average. The quotes each episode are still very wooden. The episodes are still almost all the same basic structure without much change up. If I'd been watching the show from the beginning I'd have never expected 10 seasons out of it based on what I've seen so far.

There are no critic reviews yet.