Desperate Housewives : Season 8

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 3, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.4

1. Sep 27, 2011
    Great start to season number 8, meaning that hopefully Desperate Housewives will end just where it began as a chilling dark comedy with loads of laughs, plenty of drama, great acting and storytelling at its most addictive. I will desperately be missing this show.
  2. Oct 27, 2013
    THE BEST CONCLUSION FOR A TV SERIES!
    Amazing Marcias Cross and Felicity Huffman, Cross with the winter finale. So good, so unexpected, so reflexive. Well writing that episode: That suicide's attempt perfect. I love so much Lynnete-Tom storyline and the epic conclusion throgh the penultimate episode. The last episode was not so good for that storyline.
    I hate Mike's death, and I didn't
    THE BEST CONCLUSION FOR A TV SERIES!
    I hate Mike's death, and I didn't see so necessary. But well writting. A TV classic. The best mix of comedy and drama in the same show.

There are no critic reviews yet.