• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 3, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.5

1. Oct 27, 2013
    THE BEST CONCLUSION FOR A TV SERIES!
    Amazing Marcias Cross and Felicity Huffman, Cross with the winter finale. So good, so unexpected, so reflexive. Well writing that episode: That suicide's attempt perfect. I love so much Lynnete-Tom storyline and the epic conclusion throgh the penultimate episode. The last episode was not so good for that storyline.
    I hate Mike's death, and I didn't
    THE BEST CONCLUSION FOR A TV SERIES!
    I hate Mike's death, and I didn't see so necessary. But well writting. A TV classic. The best mix of comedy and drama in the same show.
  2. Sep 27, 2011
    Great start to season number 8, meaning that hopefully Desperate Housewives will end just where it began as a chilling dark comedy with loads of laughs, plenty of drama, great acting and storytelling at its most addictive. I will desperately be missing this show.

There are no critic reviews yet.