Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.7

1. Jan 16, 2012
    It was ok. About as good as the first season if not a little better but overall its was a lot of the same old same old really. Its funny ,dont get me wrong, and it did a good job at make funny storylines but I just hated how every episode was the same recycled jokes over and over again. It gets old after a while. Worth the watch if you liked the first season but after this, Im going backIt was ok. About as good as the first season if not a little better but overall its was a lot of the same old same old really. Its funny ,dont get me wrong, and it did a good job at make funny storylines but I just hated how every episode was the same recycled jokes over and over again. It gets old after a while. Worth the watch if you liked the first season but after this, Im going back to South Park and Family Guy. Expand
  2. Jan 10, 2015
    Another unapreciated awesome piece of unlimited pure fun. Sadly get canceled while phony **** rule on top. This world. Filled with unbiased nasty humor and spicy concepts, while being genuine and unique. Awesome voice act and clever ideas. southpark is boring as hell comparing to this, and without constant preaching.
  3. Nov 18, 2017
    These episodes was the same okay mixed bag with some good episodes but the reason why this season is good is because of the hands down best episode of the show Clum Babies and because of the fact I still positively remember the episode.

There are no critic reviews yet.