• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 21, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
5.8

1. Oct 20, 2013
    Finally watched the show after seeing all the raves about it on Facebook. Really can't see what all the hype was about. The show is really just another formulistic reality show which may be interesting for maybe ten minutes but then wears real thin. The situations are contrived, and the characters come across as fake. Also, the family is a little too preachy for my atheistic tastes.
  2. Sep 20, 2013
    I understand why people like DD and I respect that. Just, n my personal opinion, I don't like the show at all. I find it as just another pointless reality show
  3. Mar 21, 2013
    This show is the most blatantly fake "reality" show on television. From the staged phone calls to the stupid acts which are clearly done for no other reason than they are on camera it's obvious that all the characters are nothing more than poor actors trying to make money by acting like idiots on television and claiming it to be their real life. If you watch this show because you thinkThis show is the most blatantly fake "reality" show on television. From the staged phone calls to the stupid acts which are clearly done for no other reason than they are on camera it's obvious that all the characters are nothing more than poor actors trying to make money by acting like idiots on television and claiming it to be their real life. If you watch this show because you think it is in any way real you are an absolute fool, and if you watch it because you think it is funny you need to get a better sense of humor. Expand
  4. May 9, 2012
    Being from Louisiana all i see from this show is a bunch of people who think its funny to show people how we don't live. The show is extremely repetitive and the episodes that I have seen are not even about making duck calls. Even people who sell the spices say "I really don't like the show. All they do is bicker between each other and are a disgrace to Cajuns. "

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mostly the show, as these reality series are wont to do, follows the dysfunction within the family.
  2. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Mar 21, 2012
    Viewers in a sense are going to another carnival freak show.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Mar 20, 2012
    Duck Dynasty still turns out to be a formulaic show, with a lot of low-level verbal crossfire among family members who at the end of the day assure us they all love each other.