• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 21, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
6.0

1. Jul 26, 2013
    This is a "feel good" show. It reminds all of us that there is good, clean fun with just normal stuff like hunting and fishing. There is no cursing, and even though this show is scripted, who cares. It's a fun 22 minute ride each week with the Robersons.
  2. May 17, 2012
    Heed no attention to amberrd12's review. The Robertson's never claim to be Cajuns nor should they because they are from the North of the state. However, they are some of the greatest hunters in all the state. Not to mention their sharp wit and overall hilarious demeanor. Greatest show ever.
  3. May 9, 2013
    Another reality show... puh..leez, or so I said to myself. That is until, while skipping over channels I caught one episode. I was instantly hooked. Whether staged or edited to perfection, I was instantly converted into a fan.

After watching every episode I could manage to squeeze onto my DVR, I tried to explain to myself why I enjoy this show. It finally occurred to me, that I, like
    millions of others understand what this show is about. It's really about us. They talk like most of us, they deal with things like most of us, and even the Patriarch Phil, behaves like many of our fathers. I don't know the people in this show, but I know their personalities. They are my aunt, mom, brothers, dad, and the wastrel friends which whom I have attached myself to or visa versa throughout my life. They are America, using their minds to achieve vast wealth, rustic, charming, resourceful, to be loved and feared. I think in the coming years, this won't be thought of as a show, but more as a sermon of not how life is, but how it should be in these states united.

...and this coming from a yankee.
  4. May 5, 2012
    Fun, light & downright hectic, I love this family! Not the perfect clan but they are full of wisdom and values, more-so than most people I know. Sure some of it is contrived but it is entertainment at the end of the day. I'd love o spend a year with these folks! Jase is hilarious, and OMG the beards, great! The interactions with the grand kids are superb, new meets the old, literally and practically, those kids have a lot to learn, and do in a fun way. Mountain Man is one of my favorites also, genuine. Two Big Thumbs Up! I truly look forward to seeing more episodes. Expand
  5. May 11, 2012
    Best New Show on TV this season! The Robertson Family is hilarious! Great to see a family based reality show. Everyone I have told about this show, have become 'Duck Dynasty' fans!
  6. May 16, 2012
    I love this show! It is the best new show on tv. It is down to earth, light hearted and funny!! I hope it will return for many seasons to come. This is how real people live- family all around where old teaches the young values- what this world needs today!!
  7. May 21, 2012
    Amberrd12 is acting too educated as Uncle Si would say. This is the greatest show EVER! We live in Northern Virginia and have family in Central Virginia and we can relate to everything in this show...so much so that my wife is trying to move us closer so our kids can get more face time and lessons in the field from their Grandfather. If you have ANY redneck in your blood whatsoever this show will have you reminiscing and storytelling in no time. And if you don't...well this is about as entertaining, funny and witty as you can get - with nothing in it that you would be ashamed to watch around your kids like...say...everything else out there! Expand
  8. Nov 22, 2012
    This show brings to the table God,lacking of profanity,truthfulness,self reliance,morality,family love,work ethics,respect for nature and their fellow man.These elements are all against the policies of the current U.S. government administration. Oh, I guess I forgot they also practice the Constitution and The Bill of Rights. The entire Robertson family is welcome in my house anytime.I can't say that about the U.S. Government!!!!! Hawksandhotrods Expand

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mostly the show, as these reality series are wont to do, follows the dysfunction within the family.
  2. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Mar 21, 2012
    Viewers in a sense are going to another carnival freak show.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Mar 20, 2012
    Duck Dynasty still turns out to be a formulaic show, with a lot of low-level verbal crossfire among family members who at the end of the day assure us they all love each other.