• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 18, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.5

1. May 21, 2013
    Ari Gold and Turtle are the funniest of all the characters in the show. the writing is funny and good, the best thing about entourage is that they are not trying to drag the series unnecessarily
  2. BrianL
    Aug 7, 2006
    This show managed to make sunday night something to look forward to rather then the night before another long work week! The chemistry that this cast has is uncanny. The only thing that this show could do better is be an hour long rather then a half hour. When you are able to watch every episode of a tv show numerous times and pick up new hilarious things each time it
  3. ChuckD
    Jul 19, 2006
    I beileive that this show is amazing in every way the hurmor the drama "not johnny drama" but it has everything you need well i need at least but i give this show a 10 out of 10
  4. eugg
    Jul 8, 2006
    One of the best comedies on TV today.
  5. FrankB
    Aug 3, 2006
    Best show on TV.
  6. JenB
    Sep 20, 2006
    Not as bright or witty as Season 2, but entertaining nonetheless in a mindless, late-night kind of way,
  7. TalL.
    Sep 4, 2007
    Great show. Plain and simple.
  8. AlanS
    Nov 8, 2006
    Awsome show...lets try to keep it around as long as possible
  9. arthurv
    Jul 10, 2006
    i was first introduced to this series this by my cuz who attends chico state in california. she raved about this series and about how goos it was, ofcourse i wasn't trying to hear, so when sunday rolled around and a smoke session later, i watched the show and instanly i became i fan, it hit close to home, with the way vince and his buddys treat each otherm like a "family". i went out i was first introduced to this series this by my cuz who attends chico state in california. she raved about this series and about how goos it was, ofcourse i wasn't trying to hear, so when sunday rolled around and a smoke session later, i watched the show and instanly i became i fan, it hit close to home, with the way vince and his buddys treat each otherm like a "family". i went out and bought season 1 and 2. now im caught up and looking forward to seeing what happens with the pablo escobar movie.....and what smart comments ari has to make!!!! Expand
  10. shanek
    Jul 26, 2006
    This show rocks! Every character is hilarious, I love Kevin Dillon as the deadbeat Johnny Drama. Jeremy Piven is the next big name actor in Hollywood. Consider this a Must See!
  11. HansS.
    Jul 3, 2007
    Unquestionably brilliant and a fun ride.
  12. EddieM.
    Jul 25, 2008
    I have needed a new show since 70show ,king of queens,sopranos ended, plus the wait on the new 24 season.This show doe more than fit the bill. Great writing, casting,just plain love it!In my top 5 of all time!!!I hope for 5 more seasons!!!!Go Jonny Drama!
  13. jamesd
    Nov 4, 2006
    A fun show with great ensemble work.
  14. TerryR
    Jun 11, 2006
    Wonderful show--very funny and insightful
  15. KenG
    Jun 14, 2006
    This vote is for the series as a whole, not this season's premiere episode, which was disappointing. I guess the idea with the whole "mother" thing is that the show's producers thought it would be warm and charming, (afterall, who would give thumbs down to moms) but it really came off as corny and sappy. They played the "mother" card, but it didn't work, because it really This vote is for the series as a whole, not this season's premiere episode, which was disappointing. I guess the idea with the whole "mother" thing is that the show's producers thought it would be warm and charming, (afterall, who would give thumbs down to moms) but it really came off as corny and sappy. They played the "mother" card, but it didn't work, because it really isn't just that simple. The series in general though, is fun and charming. Expand
  16. MarshallV
    Jul 29, 2006
    Best show i've seen in a while. Great characters, funny plots, celebrity cameos make for a great show
  17. NickC.
    Aug 13, 2006
    Yo, dude, whichever bumps may lie on the road, this show is still good. This show has came a long way, considering it came from the brain trust of Mark Wahlberg, who has created a phenomenal television show. Even so, this show is still hit. It's still good in my book. And tell them I said, what up back.
  18. Steve
    Aug 14, 2006
    Entourage is one of the best shows on TV, along with Family Guy, The Office, Boondocks, Grey's Anatomy, PTI, and Flava of Love (unintentional greatness)
  19. MarkJ
    Aug 16, 2006
    Dolan, you must be smokin' something, cuz this show is still good.
  20. AliC
    Aug 25, 2006
    If anyone didn't find "I want to be Sedated" episode one of the funniest ever and Martin Landau's "Bob Ryan" one of the best guest shots yet, It only means you are too young to understand or appreciate those funny lines referring to the "older" Hollywood days of the 40's , 50's and 60's. This episode really show cased the range of this show's humor and wit. If anyone didn't find "I want to be Sedated" episode one of the funniest ever and Martin Landau's "Bob Ryan" one of the best guest shots yet, It only means you are too young to understand or appreciate those funny lines referring to the "older" Hollywood days of the 40's , 50's and 60's. This episode really show cased the range of this show's humor and wit. The most well written, witty, and entertaining HBO show since Sex and the City. Expand
  21. NateL.
    Aug 25, 2006
    "What about bob?" was funny and entertaining. It was a near classic. Its had its ups and downs, but I think this season is gonna end great. Would give it an 8.5...but this'll do. I do still think it's one of the best shows on television, if not the best.
  22. CraigR
    Jan 13, 2007
    Brilliant. For all these years guys have had to settle watching Sex and the City with our girlfriends - now we get our own back with the best "guys series" in history. Ari Gold is a legend!
  23. JimmyT.
    Jul 3, 2007
    This show is money. Season 3 part two and 4 put this show back on the top, as it rivals season 2 as its best ever.
  24. RonnyL.
    Jul 3, 2007
    Funny, insightful, and edgy, this show gives a new look to Hollywood and into the acting scene where no one has gone before--giving it a realistic taste that is still splendidly divine, and still yet a classic modern-day tale of the average man in Hollywood in a slice-of-life buddy-buddy telivision show.
  25. MasséS.
    Sep 19, 2007
    Characters are totally insane!!
  26. JeremyS.
    Sep 22, 2007
    Anon L. : If you are going to critique a brilliant show, at least sound like you're reasonably intelligent.
  27. JasonS.
    Aug 9, 2008
    fourth season was kind of disappointing but with a nice finale. The other seasons are brilliant, I hope they go back to their roots and steer away from the season 4's path.
  28. CliffB.
    Aug 10, 2009
    Best show on tv hands down.
  29. JacobH
    Nov 12, 2006
    Great show, has everything from suspense to some of the best comedy around.
  30. RH
    Jun 11, 2006
    Does it get better? Well, yes, but Arrested Development isn't on television anymore, so say hello to TV's best comedy.
  31. C.B.
    Jun 12, 2006
    This show just flies by... Not much happened in the first ep, but I am hooked... again.
  32. Cables
    Jun 13, 2006
    The best show on television. hands down.
  33. NancyH
    Aug 26, 2006
    This season has been very good--and the show has come a long way. Jeremy Previn is fantastic. Fun show to watch.
  34. JoeyD.
    Aug 31, 2006
    Last episode was pretty good. great cast of characters, well developed story lines, and good intricate underlying themes. I was pleased with the overall effort this show has made. I am intrigued to see what will happen later down the road.
  35. DavidJ
    Sep 17, 2006
    The best show on TV End of story
  36. KrisU.
    Dec 28, 2007
    I second Jeremy S. Quite possibly HBO's best blend of art, entertainment, wit, insight, banter, humor, good writing, depth, and superficiality. All of these qualities are present simultaneously, and every character establishes a niche within the show for themselves. Fantastic.
  37. MofoJim
    Apr 22, 2007
    Thats the life every one wants to live. All they do is party with hot chicks and have fun. Famous people are in it like Jessica Alba and the story line is so funny too. Its the best show by far.
  38. GrahamF
    Jun 17, 2007
    One of the best comedies on television by far. It's the TV version of Swingers. Can't wait until Season 4 comes out.
  39. MattV.
    Mar 27, 2008
    The only reasons why i watch the show is because of Ari Gold and Johnny Chase. Vince and Eric, i couldn't give any less of a shit about 'cos all they do is bitch & moan while Ari and Johnny are constantly working their asses of for the good of their lives. Vince just wines when he loses a project and Eric just blames someone for it, like Ari when he lost the Ramones project. The only reasons why i watch the show is because of Ari Gold and Johnny Chase. Vince and Eric, i couldn't give any less of a shit about 'cos all they do is bitch & moan while Ari and Johnny are constantly working their asses of for the good of their lives. Vince just wines when he loses a project and Eric just blames someone for it, like Ari when he lost the Ramones project. they don't understand how Ari busts his ass off each and every day. Expand

The gang of five -- star Vince, brother Johnny Drama, dude-in-waiting Turtle, manager Eric, and agent Ari -- has jelled into a dynamic unit.
    The breezily irreverent "Entourage" -- chock-full of witty banter, Hollywood insider jokes and real-life celebrities in self-spoofing mode -- parties on in especially fine style.
    There are things to love about it - two of them to be precise: Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven.