Eureka : Season 4

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 18, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.9

1. Dec 30, 2013
    Watching Eureka’s fourth season I did began to realise that there are only so many times the town can nearly be destroyed or a character can almost die before it loses any real meaning and, during the odd episode, I did begin to lose interest slightly. For the most part however the cast, lead as ever by the excellent Colin Ferguson, kept me entertained as they always have and the ongoingWatching Eureka’s fourth season I did began to realise that there are only so many times the town can nearly be destroyed or a character can almost die before it loses any real meaning and, during the odd episode, I did begin to lose interest slightly. For the most part however the cast, lead as ever by the excellent Colin Ferguson, kept me entertained as they always have and the ongoing plot behind GD’s planned mission to Titan did add something more to the usual procedural nature of the show. I’ll certainly be tuning in to see the shows fifth and final season. Expand

1. In its fourth season, Eureka seems in no danger of losing its gossamer charm.
  2. The people who create Eureka always seem to know how to add a few dabs of paint that no previous TV show covering time travel and electronic body transport had thought of.
  3. Eureka remains my favorite of the two [the other is Warehouse 13], maybe because it seems to do a better job of integrating new characters - and viewers - even as it allows its writers to reset the show's reality as often as they choose.