• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 23, 2011
7.3

1. Nov 14, 2011
    This series has just arrived in Australia and I have found it both exciting and interesting. The level of team work and dedication to the Expedition were both amazing and inspirational. I really can't understand some of the other reviews left about this great new show. I really look forward to the next season!!!! I hope you can manage to make 2 seasons per year.

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 23, 2011
    Expedition Impossible, executive-produced by Mark Burnett ("Survivor"), is [not] the worst reality show ever (not by a long shot), but it reveals how challenging it must be for producers to introduce a whole mess of teams in a season premiere.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 23, 2011
    Creatively speaking, though, Expedition travels such a familiar course it's merely proof that when it comes to unscripted competitions, even top producers like Burnett continue to be extremely eco-friendly--starting with their conceptual commitment to recycling.
  3. Reviewed by: Chris Conaton
    Jun 23, 2011
    Burnett's veteran producers and editors know their way around casting and cutting this type of show, and they've hit upon a good formula here.