Fear Itself : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 5, 2008
5.6

1. DJordan
    Jun 13, 2008
    never heard of this show, just looking for something to watch at 10pm. was really surprised. to see this type of show. loved it. but will not get to interested in it, because soon as i do, there it go, of the air. like moonlight, new Amsterdam, bionic woman, battlestar g, dresden files, ect.
  2. Damienqqq
    Jun 13, 2008
    Unique horror stories on primetime? Nice! It's refreshing to see this on a major network.
  3. AngeloC.
    Jun 19, 2008
    This is reminiscent of the 70's horror show 'GHOST STORY', in which every week they had a a different horror story. Unfortunately, Ghost Story only lasted one season. I think that 'FEAR ITSELF' can be a big winner if kept by NBC. I loved the first 2 episodes.
  4. dw
    Jun 19, 2008
    Decent stories, but the endings ruin it.
  5. BrianW.
    Jun 28, 2008
    This show does hold your interest and is a good view during a season where there is not too much to watch on TV. I enjoy the twists and turns that most of the episodes have given thus far.
  6. MarcusA.
    Jun 7, 2008
    A terrible terrible show, I could have been watching RENO 911.
  7. MattS.
    Jun 8, 2008
    What you expect... How scary could it be on TV? but definitely what I thought it would be, the story was enjoyable though predictable.
  8. DeezN
    Jun 12, 2008
    The first episode is a showcase of how bland a writer Mick Garris is. And in horror, I'd rather see bad than bland.
  9. JoeC
    Jun 13, 2008
    I can't believe NBC would air such garbage!! Hopefully, it won't be around for long!!
  10. CodyB
    Jun 19, 2008
    This show is absolutely horrible. What a waste of time. My 2 year old can write better than this junk.
  11. Sandim
    Jun 22, 2008
    The second was better than the first, by about 2 more miles, where the first was about 9/1000 of miles from utter crap. I missed the third, and thats one i wanted to see =/ So watch it, it's worth a laugh and an hour of your life.
  12. AimeeW.
    Jun 27, 2008
    This is the worst series ever. I can't believe a major television station would even air this crap. Very disappointing.
  13. KathyR.
    Jun 6, 2008
    This was excellent! It had me on edge a bunch of times. For a regular broadcast tv show it was really scary.
  14. RonnieF.
    Jun 6, 2008
    Pretty silly, predictable and clearly won't last long on tv.
    Jun 12, 2008
    I liked it. It's definitely good compared to a lot of the other crap you can find on TV.
  16. JoeT.
    Jun 15, 2008
    Aside from the obligatory 'twist ending' for these kind of shows, this one's not creepy nor scary. It compensates by showing a lot of blood.
  17. DyannS.
    Jun 19, 2008
    This is just what horror fans want! Finally!!!
  18. KristyK.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Some of the worst acting I've seen in quite a while. Even "the hills" characters do better acting, and they aren't even decent.
  19. JamesO.
    Jun 27, 2008
    Best show on TV. Reminds me of Twilight Zone or Hitchcock. Last night's ( about the wedding and the serial killer) twist took me completely by surprise. Congratulations to NBC for showing something different.

NBC's new anthology horror series is, like far too many TV horror anthologies before it, just not scary enough.
  2. Fear is pretty much like most of these genre-specific anthologies: wildly inconsistent, sometimes maddeningly so. But when it hits, it blasts the ball out of the park. When it doesn't, well, at least you have the pools of blood to keep you company.
  3. What they do have in common is wintry Canadian weather, a general lack of humor without having much serious to say and the fact that they are not particularly scary.