• Network: HBO
  • Season #: 1 , 2
9.1

1. Nov 20, 2014
    Einfach nur gro├čartig!!!
    Ich hab sie auf Deutsch gesehen mit englischen Songs und die Synchro ist super witzig und sehr liebevoll gemacht.
    Kann ich nur empfehlen.
  2. Nov 20, 2014
    Does anyone have that one program you despise but you just aren't sure why? For me, this is it. It was something unknown about this show that left a bitter taste in my mouth. The more people rave and ranted about it, the less I liked it. To this day, I still role my eyes when someone mentions this program. Truth be told, if I invested solid time in it, I'd probably rate it slightlyDoes anyone have that one program you despise but you just aren't sure why? For me, this is it. It was something unknown about this show that left a bitter taste in my mouth. The more people rave and ranted about it, the less I liked it. To this day, I still role my eyes when someone mentions this program. Truth be told, if I invested solid time in it, I'd probably rate it slightly higher... Maybe. Expand
  3. Jul 11, 2014
    1.) Absurd HBO Comedy Series about 2 new zealand folk singer in the usa. The implemented songs are the highlight of this show, couple of legitimate hits. Really weird ****
  4. Jun 23, 2014
    This may not be your brand of humor; and I forgive you if it isn't. However, if this type of dry humor is entertaining to you, look no further. These guys are truly hilarious. The accents, the songs, the characters, etc., I can't get enough.
  5. Nov 1, 2013
    I think that this show is absolutely genius. How it blends music and comedy in a spellbinding fashion quite simply blows me away. Incredibly original. Rhys Darby stands out as the band manager, who seems completely inept to real life. If you have HBO, go on HBO GO and check this out. You won't regret it.
  6. Jan 3, 2013
    Four words only: Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaumComedy genious ad nauseaum. .Comedy genious ad nauseaum.
  7. May 29, 2012
    So much creative content in the songs.. I wish they went a 3rd season. Murray is just too funny. I felt he made the whole series work. Only 6 characters in the series and yet it remained fresh and funny.
  8. May 26, 2012
    The mix of the music and songs are nice, but not all of the jokes where funny, and the last episodes where horrible. It still has funny jokes, but it also has some bad jokes.
  9. May 11, 2012
    One of the most hilarious shows I have ever watched, every episode I couldn't stop laughing at!
    Flight of the Concords is about two bumbling kiwis Jemaine and Bret both with strange musical talents traveling to America to try to make it big but always ending up in a hilarious mess!
  10. Feb 10, 2011
    Was at it's best when the songs themselves were hysterical, and they often were. Season One was hilarious, but Season 2, though funny at times, often fell flat. Highly recommend Season One, and somewhat recommend Season Two.

The charms of this series are subtle, but only grow over the course of the first few episodes.
    You should be there on Sunday night to see the premiere of something new and hilarious, and completely different.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    "Flight" is pretty much a snooze until the music starts, at which point the show kicks up into something quite weird and occasionally wonderful.