Freddie : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 12, 2005
6.5

1. ToryB
    Mar 30, 2006
    This is the worst show I have ever seen. We can't even watch it on mute, while waiting for LOST to start. Yank this show! ITS TERRIBLE!!!!
  2. marshallm
    Oct 17, 2005
    hahaha! T Will says it all!!!
  3. Jake
    Feb 24, 2006
    how does this sh!t stay on the air and Arrested Development gets canceled? Who the hell thinks this crap is funny? I gave it a chance, since it was on before LOST, but honestly, this show offers nothing remotely entertaining or funny. Plus, the set looks like a high school play. If there is one more sitcom about 30-or-so-year-old singles living in the city, I'm going to track down how does this sh!t stay on the air and Arrested Development gets canceled? Who the hell thinks this crap is funny? I gave it a chance, since it was on before LOST, but honestly, this show offers nothing remotely entertaining or funny. Plus, the set looks like a high school play. If there is one more sitcom about 30-or-so-year-old singles living in the city, I'm going to track down and murder those involved. Honestly, I've had enough. Expand
  4. JoshE
    Oct 22, 2005
    I probably was unlucky enough to catch this before Lost and thankfully only the last part of it, but wow... Insultingly bad. It's so painful to watch most sitcoms just clawing for laughs and this is definitely bottom of the barrel stuff. If it lasts the season it's only a testament to how bad 95% of television is.
  5. TWiLL
    Oct 16, 2005
    Absolutely retarded.
  6. DustinH
    Oct 23, 2005
    All the major networks now resemble the same out-of-touch, self glorifying, and idiotic values as our own U.S. Government. These pathetic attempts at comedy couldn't even squeeze real chuckles from a live audience under the effects of laughing gas. Come to think of it, the retarded ramblings of George Bush actually garner more giggles than this crap.
  7. PatalM
    Oct 29, 2005
    I think Id rather watch what I leave behind in an outhouse for 30 minutes than watch this pile.
  8. SimonT
    Dec 14, 2005
    This Show Sucks, not funning and completely ridiculous...disappointing..

1. The best aspect of "Freddie" is that it makes an earnest attempt to depict a loving, supportive Latino family. You want to spend time with them, but only if the writers put as much sizzle into the scripts as Freddie does in his beloved recipes.
    Freddie is a series of collisions -- between generations, sexes, ethnicities and perhaps most of all between youthful Latin macho and imperious Latin matriarchy in the struggle to rule the house.
  3. Freddie... isn’t funny.