• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 12, 2005
6.5

1. Dr.G.Kofman
    May 21, 2006
    The show started at about a 6-7 but kept improving to a point it's got a 9 for me and my family. It was good enough for my 12 year old and 21 year old and us 40 something parents. The characters range evolved expanded and they reparte between Brian A. Green and Freddie Prinze is a delight.
  2. NicolasD
    Oct 14, 2005
    This is great because it hits to the heart of hispanic stereotypes. Hopefully it will stick around so we can all get a chance to watch this show blossom.
  3. bRANDONb
    Oct 27, 2005
    I Thought this is a great show and has some real funny lines in it. It has a very important message to it that family comes first even if they do take advantage of freddie alot, Freddie prinze jr is a great actor and this show is good for the whole family
  4. laurat
    Apr 12, 2006
    great show, gets better and better
  5. JackieY
    Nov 12, 2005
    The script is actually pretty good and Brian Green makes it all worthwhile to watch.
  6. StaceyH
    Oct 13, 2005
    Loved it!
  7. adelaidem
    Dec 29, 2005
    i loved the show, i lived with my grandmother, and that was the way it was she never spoke english but undrestood some and everything was in spanish in my home.and mostly all my friends there homes were the same grandma never spoke english, thanks its good and funny.
  8. TomShales
    Nov 7, 2006
    I thought it was an intelligent version of the form. It had some edge, and it was really funny.
  9. RichardR
    Jan 18, 2006
    I love this show, absolutely hilarilous. I think it's the best new show on tv.
  10. rhianas
    May 3, 2006
    love this show
  11. LetíciaB
    Mar 25, 2007
    Is very funny... i love! :)
  12. kellyz
    Nov 10, 2005
    I LOVE THIS SHOW !! Freddie and the cast work great together. I look forward to watching it and with Tamara Braun coming on board it can only get better. Keep up the good work Freddie and please do not listen to the bad press, especially Patal M. This person has issues and needs to grow up. Kelly
  13. shelleyb
    Mar 22, 2007
    I really liked the show and would like it to see it for a second season.
  14. eliza
    Mar 29, 2007
    I loved this show and I looked forward to watching it with my 12 year old son at the time. The show was very funny show and the cast was great. I would also like to see it for a second season.

1. The best aspect of "Freddie" is that it makes an earnest attempt to depict a loving, supportive Latino family. You want to spend time with them, but only if the writers put as much sizzle into the scripts as Freddie does in his beloved recipes.
    Freddie is a series of collisions -- between generations, sexes, ethnicities and perhaps most of all between youthful Latin macho and imperious Latin matriarchy in the struggle to rule the house.
  3. Freddie... isn’t funny.