• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 14, 2011
  • Season #: 1
4.8

1. Sep 24, 2011
    Call me crazy but I love this show. Hank Azaria comes off as clever and witty without being pompous. Kathryn Hahn holds her own as well. There is definitely chemistry between the two and the boss/perv Anthony Head is hilarious. In fact the entire cast works well together. This is easily my favorite new comedy so far.
  2. Sep 27, 2011
    hank azarias the man and ive always liked kathryn hahn("that chick" is what i called her though) and they have great chemistry(how lame, i see everyone said that)...... natasha leggero is good and looks hot on it, rest of the cast is a little annoying so far but have their moments.

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 28, 2011
    The second episode was an improvement creatively: Azaria's Alex and Hahn's Helen displayed some mature-adult chemistry. It may not be enough to save the series, though.
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Sep 16, 2011
    It's no small miracle that Mr. Azaria makes this soppy character work. He does. The same can be said for just about everything else in this appealingly hard-headed, smartly written comedy.
  3. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 14, 2011
    It's a show I would really like to like, and there are elements present in the pilot that make me want to see how it's doing by, say, episode four or five, but it's not there yet.