• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1987
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
5.9

1. Dec 20, 2012
    It's not a bad show, but it's often overdone with cheesy undertones. Never once did an episode go by without a "lesson" being learned. (yes, I know that's the point of the Tanner family) But it's like they couldn't grow a pair and move on. It always had to be stupid things like "No one wants to live with me". Don't get me wrong, i'm not too critical. I LOVED this show when I was younger, but I have to point out, it was in the 80s and 90s. For what it is, it is pretty good. Collapse
  2. Sep 3, 2010
    Dave Coulier was great as Joey Gladstone,but John Stamos rocked too! Lori Loughlin was awesome as Becky(Rebecca Donaldson Katsopolis).Bob Saget was hilarious as the widowed Danny Tanner,as were Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner,Candace Cameron as D.J. Tanner,and the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen as Michelle Tanner.
  3. Nov 25, 2011
    I love this show!!!! I miss good shows like these now they only have lame shows!!! This show is awesome my favorite its actually funny and it gets u wanting more!!!
  4. Feb 13, 2014
    the only reason this unfunny garbage ran for 8 **** SEASONS was because it was the one show that was almost not completely terrible and was okay enough to watch when nothing else was on. to me and my friends: it was the show we watched just because there was nothing good on tv. then a used SNES came along and we finally found something to do. the fact that this is becoming "popular" to a bunch of 10 year olds (that want to look "grown up" by watching sitcoms like mom and dad..... been there done that) is just **** shameful.

oh, if you want to listen to the opinion of someone that was a little older than me and understood more of the "jokes" then look up: "nostalgia critic full house".
  5. Mar 14, 2014
    the first season of full house is okay . but that never stops me from hating full house . i love the cast but i love season 3 & 8 . but it stinks to see michelle tanner be just a baby in season 1 and 2 . and there's nothing fun about season 1

1. Reviewed by: Alan Bunce
    Sep 3, 2013
    It has lots of laughs but few credible plot crises to draw its energy from. But there are reminders of Dad's plight - as when he stands alone, after his mother leaves, and reflects on the very uncomic reality of dealing with his family's future. [18 Sept 1987, p.22]
    It's not a laughing matter. [22 Sept 1987, p.E-7]
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Shales
    Sep 3, 2013
    Demonstrates plenty of marksmanship in the old aim-to-please department. It has a nice convivial camaraderie going for it, and one fail-safe ingredient in reserve: the proverbial cute baby. [22 Sept 1987, p.D1]