Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.9

1. Oct 12, 2017
    Gavin and Stacey is one of the best TV programmes I have ever seen. Its cast is one of the funniest I have ever seen. My favourite character is Smithy ‘James Corden’ because he is the funniest character in the TV program. I liked the whole of series 1 because it was the funniest series I have ever watched. The humour in series 1 was funny when Stacey told Jason wasn’t going to give herGavin and Stacey is one of the best TV programmes I have ever seen. Its cast is one of the funniest I have ever seen. My favourite character is Smithy ‘James Corden’ because he is the funniest character in the TV program. I liked the whole of series 1 because it was the funniest series I have ever watched. The humour in series 1 was funny when Stacey told Jason wasn’t going to give her away at her wedding but Uncle Bryn was. The funniest scene was when Gavin told everyone that he is moving to live with Stacey in the Christmas Special and everyone disapproved of it. I first watched at Christmas in 2010 with my cousins. It has great acting in all 3 series so far even the Christmas Special. I liked series 2 the least because it was probably the most boring series ever. This is probably my favourite TV program to watch because it is so funny and I like it that much. I don’t think anything could be improved about it. The program is set in two different places Essex in England and Barry Island in South Wales. The funniest series is probably series 3 when Smithy can’t get the inflatable ring from around his waist so Nessa uses her cigarette to put it down for him. It has a great storyline which is based in two different countries. I must say that Gavin and Stacey is the best TV program I have ever watched. Expand
  2. JK
    Apr 9, 2009
    This is such a great show. Brilliant acting, endearing characters. There is something in it for everyone. Superb cast. Must see!
  3. MollyS
    Mar 1, 2009
    I don't understand what all the hype is about. I thought it was badly written. The characters are one-dimensional, not developing a lot during the series and Smithy is particularly revolting.
  4. Bob
    Dec 23, 2008
    I'll be tell'n you for why. It's a cracking good show. The best brit com in many years. You'll laugh till it hurts. Nessa and Uncle Bryn are wonderful. And, Joanna Page, who plays Stacey, is lush. Bravo. Can't wait for the Christmas special to air along with season III.
  5. martynj
    Dec 18, 2008
    Its not about the crying with laughter omentts, although there are a few, its a genuine enjoyable series . helps if you know the culture behind it abit.

[A] richly observed, mirthful series.
  2. Gavin & Stacey is a gem of a show -- funny, touching and welcome proof that the romantic comedy can and will survive irony, Botox, Judd Apatow and all the vagaries of the modern age.
  3. Horne and Page have sweet chemistry, but what makes the show work is the cast of eccentrics that Corden and Jones have created around them.