• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 19, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
6.7

1. Sep 29, 2010
    This show has lady gaga syndrome. The creators think they have a coat of pop sugary candy that they sneakily injected with dark undertones and social commentary. But ratings and dollars speak so what they end up with is sugary pop candy that just thinks it has dark undertones cuz at the end of the day the important thing is to be yourself and never stop believing...yippie!
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    Glee season 2 just keeps hitting all the right notes! The first being one thing, Gwyneth Paltrow. She has completely blown me away! Get rid of creepy Will and get Holly in there indefinitely! Plus the music, performances, stories, characters, and stars are as good as the first season. If not better! Now all I need is Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, and Kristin Chenoweth back and we will have... PERFECTION. Expand
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    OMG!!!! The first episode of season 2 was amazing and I'm really looking forward to the Britney Spears episode!!!!! I LOVE GLEE...Omg I hope the show will be amazing the whole season again!!!!!
  4. Sep 21, 2010
    Glee is back and better than ever! Although the second half of last season was disappointing, us Glee fans are satisfied and happy with a season premiere packed with drama and music. All the old characters are familiar, Sue is still her old self, making fun of Mr.Shu, Rachel is still a control freak whose life is all about Glee, and everyone is still losers at the bottom of the social pyramid. This episode also introduces three new characters. First there is Shannon Beiste, a female football coach who was made fun of in school. Next, there is Sam Evans, a blond kid who plays football and has an amazing voice, which Finn finds out in the locker room and tries to recruit him to Glee club. And finally, there is Sunshine Corazon, a Filipino student (played by Charice Pempengco) whose voice could rival Rachel's. Will New Directions win Nationals this year? We'll find out. Expand
  5. Sep 26, 2010
    I love the first episode of Glee... It make me LOL the entire episode... Its was definitely better than most of the episodes of the 1 season.... The music was great except the last song.... The new guys in the cast sing great... I'm sure this gonna be the best season....
  6. Oct 22, 2010
    Any show so campy and over the top that it can consistently bring two grown men to tears is an automatic 10. While the themed episodes are getting a bit tired, the changing-up of the musical arrangements can make Britney Spears actually worth hearing.
  7. Oct 26, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Glee is amazing, this season has had incredible songs (Empire State Of Mind, One Of Us, Lucky) and more importantly they have developed more recurring characters like Santana and Britany. Even tough the Britney episode was a little floppy, Duets and Grilled Cheesus make up for it. And for those people that complain about Glee covering songs, if Glee wrote their own songs they would be a bad show (like High School Musical). Expand
  8. Jan 29, 2011
    Sue Sylvester is hilarious. The acting is great and unlike dijavantewow i think the show is original................................................................
  9. Apr 27, 2011
    Best show on television. All the idiots that gave this a 0 probably have never even seen an episode or seen just part of an episode. Great comedy, music, and drama. Show deals with many important teen issues and has an amazing diverse cast.
  10. Jun 1, 2011
    An amazing show, which has real mania surrounding it! They are amazing singers and a good story-line! This is an inspirational show and never fails too put you in a good, hyper mood! The season is much more appealing with Jonathan Groff joining the cast, nothing is more appealing than a bad-boy and he will defiantly keep the suspense in the Glee club, he has us itching for more! Well done Jonathan and all your Glee Co-Stars :) Expand
  11. Jun 11, 2011
    I can't really explain it, but even though Season 1 and Season 2 are practically the same, Season 2 has that little something extra. The songs though are becoming a little monotone and just added because it will make them money. Big thumbs up to them though for adding original songs and showing that they can do something new and still hit the right note.
  12. Aug 5, 2011
    Well Glee Season 2 is much more superior to season 1 because of the songs and guest stars. I'm a Filipino and I'm proud that Charice is there. I even love Gwyneth Paltrow. There were even original songs like the very best " Loser Like Me". There were problems with plot and story and I found that some were unnecessary.
  13. Apr 7, 2012
    Let's face it, Glee has become a phenomenon. Not only does it have many fans who love it, Glee seems to have just as many folks who despise the show's popularity. Whether or not you agree that Glee deserves the praise it gets (I most certainly think it does), no one can deny that Ryan Murphy has created something that will be remembered for years to come.
  14. Apr 16, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. es la mejor serie me a gustado muchisimo, me encantan sus canciones y sus actores, estos son muy naturales a veces creo que esta serie es un documental sobre como ser adolecente en vivo. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Oct 26, 2010
    It has become a powerful, promotional machine, long on hype and short on the human feeling--the glee--that once made it so addictive.
  2. Reviewed by: Heather Havrilesky
    Oct 22, 2010
    Has there ever been a TV show that's at once more delightful and cringe-inducing at the exact same time than Glee? Ever since it returned for its second season, this off-kilter dramedy has been nailing its high notes while still flaunting its many flaws with even more bravado than before.
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 21, 2010
    In its second season, the high school musical comedy occasionally flies off the rails...But maybe that's to be expected from this aggressively inventive pop fantasy, where mundane details like homework never matter. [1 Nov 2010, p.41]