5.9

1. Mar 8, 2013
    I found this show to be quiet interesting to watch, i mean who doesnt dream of finding gold,haha. Sure there are some flaws in the story like assuming someone finds the motherload, which has not occured over all 3 seasons so hopefully they do on the next one, but good to watch anyways
  2. Jan 7, 2013
    In summary: A bunch of incompetent morons trying to find some gold with no result....ps: and they are annoying as hell. The show is dragged out and nothing happens. They are the kind of people i would never accompany (backstabbing, jealous, The Hoffman family has no authority or leadership skills, and they have no idea how to get gold...). I see no reason why someone would join them ( I am a peaceful person, but they way the Hoffmans talk to their employees is very disrespectful, and they behave aggressively if something does not goes as planned....I would like to hurt them real bad sometimes). Expand
  3. Feb 7, 2014
    The first 40 min. Is footage from the last weeks episode, I already saw this @%+!& last week!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop wasting my time!!!!!!!! Get a new editor !!!!!!!!!! Dumb @/&?"!

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Dec 9, 2010
    With its relentless narration, Gold Rush: Alaska more often plays like anaudible.com download with stunning visuals of Sarah Palin's home state as a backdrop.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Dec 9, 2010
    A winner. And for the Hoffmans' sake--plus family and friends along for the ride--let's hope there is gold in that hard, cold ground.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Dec 9, 2010
    It's entertaining enough if real-life make-it-or-break-it tension is what you're looking for in TV. That's also a bit of better-them-than-me satisfaction that comes in watching this and all the Tough Guy TV shows. Gold Rush has the added element of will-they-or-won't-they make it rich.