8.6

1. Jul 25, 2013
    I love Hollywood heights I watched it every night it was on and if I couldn't I would record it so I didn't miss it please bring back season 2,this is the best show on t.v.
  2. May 30, 2013
    Hollywood heights was an amazing show and very easy to get hooked into watching. From episode one to eighty had me glued to the TV screen couldn't stop watching it. I really do hope they decide on a second season because there was so many things unanswered and not found out. Would love for another eighty episodes. I love this show so much and so does everyone else I know
  3. Jan 22, 2013
    10 is not a high enough rate for HH. I looked forward to watching HH everyday in the summer. I came in at 6:59 to watch it on teen nick. I watched it from beginning to the middle. I say middle because I hope it will be a season 2 of Hh.
  4. Jan 1, 2013
    This show is AWESOME it needs another season and then another season ;) LOVE IT and the characters are so awesome and the guys are so gorgeous ;) ......
  5. Dec 1, 2012
    I feel Hollywood Heights was AMAZING!!! I really connected with characters. I really hope they go for a second season. If they don't I am going to be really upset.
  6. Oct 16, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i love this show so much that i go on line and make sure i seen every show otherwise im dead i cant wait till season two comes out im dieing to see it Expand
  7. Oct 14, 2012
    I love this show!!!! Even though I would usually watch all 5 episodes on the weekends, its the best. They should make a second season!!!! They would get soooo many likes!!!!! Everybody would be happy! so plz teen nick if you are reading this, PLEASE CONTINUE THE SHOW!!!!!!
  8. Oct 13, 2012
    Lets get it done folks - season 2 - http://www.change.org/petitions/nick-nite-continue-hollywood-heights-for-a-second-season - this is a great show, great music, the lead couple and their parents and friends are awesome, season 2 can replace a few of the slower story lines and this will be awesome!
  9. Oct 8, 2012
    I don't know why people don't like this.. It is the best show I have ever watched! I have watched it from the beginning and will watch it until the end! I love the music!
  10. Oct 8, 2012
    I think Hollywood Heights is a great show. It shows what real life is all about. I watch Hollywood heights every night at 8 pm with my little sister. This is the best show ever. I watch it no matter what even if I have things to do or have a game. Hollywood heights shows true feelings and it shows how people relate to each other. I wish they would do more seasons right now. Hollywood heights is my favorite show of all time. I love watching it and love seeing a new one everyday. I really want more episodes I can't wait till the summer. This is truly the best show ever played. Hollywood heights is real the actors speak to me. I hope that by reading this they will make more seasons to run after one another. Hollywood heights is dramatic, heartfelt, and there is a lot of lost feelings and Eddie and Loren a.k.a Cody & Brittany stay together in all seasons they are truly adorable. Chloe a.k.a Melissa is very devious and wild but in real life very nice and good. Everyone on there is amazing and they have true potential. This show is the best show I have ever watched, and not only do I love it, but I feel like I am truly addicted to it. There is not a day that I miss this show, I watch it as soon as I get home, and I fall more in love with it everyday. This show relates to many people, not the famous rock star part, but the friendship between Mel and Loren, the love between Eddie and Loren, the bond between parents and kids like Max and Eddie or Nora and Loren. The real-life problems that we face almost everyday, like pregnancy, getting into trouble, or death. This show, is about as real as it gets in those departments, and unlike every other show out there, this show not only shows the emotions behind all of that, but makes its watchers feel the exact same way. I'd pick watching this show over any show, any day. So can we have more seasons very soon ? I hope so . Expand
  11. Oct 6, 2012
    I LOVE this show they absolutely have to make a season 2 i'm addicted to it and they kinda need to i want to see where and how chloe ends up she wasnt doing to well and i'd like to see where eddie's and loren's relationship has gone. Please teen nick please make a season 2.
  12. Oct 5, 2012
    I absolutely LOVE Hollywood Heights!!!!!! It is the only show I have been extremely addicted to. I've never seen such an amazing cast, they play their roles incredibly well. This show is one of a kind, unique! It should totally be continued for many seasons. :)
  13. Oct 5, 2012
    Man I am truley in love with this show i hope that there is more than just one season to it. I am absolutley obsessed and addicted to this show. Never been a better one ! I like it better than The Twilight Saga, and i do love me some Twilight. Please make another season TeenNick, PLEEEAAAASSSEE!!! Lol i watch it alone casue none of my friends watch it but i got some of them started
  14. Oct 4, 2012
    I personally enjoy watching Hollywood Heights . I think the series needs another season to show what happens to loren and eddie. They can't just leave us hanging like that. This show is one of my favorite shows on tv now and if it comes out on dvd I will be buying it . Please come out with a second season the story isn't over yet. This show is amazing , there really isn't anymore shows to watch on tv . Please keep this one alive!! Expand
  15. Oct 4, 2012
    This show is the best show I have ever watched, and not only do I love it, but I feel like I am truly addicted to it. There is not a day that I miss this show, I watch it as soon as I get home, and I fall more in love with it everyday. This show relates to many people, not the famous rock star part, but the friendship between Mel and Loren, the love between Eddie and Loren, the bond between parents and kids like Max and Eddie or Nora and Loren. The real-life problems that we face almost everyday, like pregnancy, getting into trouble, or death. This show, is about as real as it gets in those departments, and unlike every other show out there, this show not only shows the emotions behind all of that, but makes its watchers feel the exact same way. I'd pick watching this show over any show, any day. Expand
  16. Oct 4, 2012
    i love this show, from day one me and my husband cant stop watching it., we are a lil sad that is ending hopefully there is a 2 season cant wait for 2morrow show
  17. Oct 3, 2012
    I watch this show every night with my daughter...we love it!! The characters are fun and its just enjoyable to sit back and escape for an hour into the plots of the show. This is more than a teen show, they have great adult characters with their own stories going on...just a great watch for everyone in the family. We too hope they come back for more seasons!
  18. Oct 2, 2012
    I would so rate this more than a 10 if it was an option. I love this show. It one of the few shows that I can watch with my boys. I so hope there is going to be a Season 2.
  19. Sep 29, 2012
    Started watching this show with my daughter, needless to say we both got hooked!!! Thank you nick teen!!! Hope there are more seasons!!! I admit there are some sections that are a bit dramatic but overall thoroughly enjoy watching and can't wait for the next episode!!! Did I mention, I never watch tv and am well over the intended audiances age!!! Definetly need a season 2!!!
  20. Sep 28, 2012
    This is the best show ever!!! I don't know how anyone could give a bad review. I can not get enough of it! I watch the same episodes over and over. On the weekends i watch them over again so that I don't miss anything. I can't wait for the first season to come out on video. Then I will be able to watch it with out going through the commercials or having to wait for it to load on the computer!
  21. Sep 28, 2012
    I love love love this show .. please continue it ..Put it on a different channel so more people will watch it. Its not a kids soap. Its an adult show.
  22. Sep 28, 2012
    I love love this show.. We need to get more ppl watching it or rating it with high scores because I really want it to come back for a second seasonnn!
  23. Sep 28, 2012
    I totally love this show!!!! I watch it faithfully monday-friday. I normally don't watch much television but my younger sister got me hooked on this show. So we watch it together, and that is our sister bonding time lol. I am really sad that there is only a week left of the episodes, i wish there was more. They need to do a season 2. I hear that people have to sign a petition in order to get a season 2???? Expand
  24. Sep 21, 2012
    I love this show! I've been addicted since day one! I love how this story is coming along but if it ends how I think it will then ill be so disappointed if there isn't a season 2! There is so much to still see and you can do in season 2! Please don't stop now its such a good show and your doing A good job! Hollywood heights has a lot of fans and we would love to see what's to come in season 2!
  25. Sep 5, 2012
    i love this show there should be a second season go on this website and sign so there might be one http://www.change.org/petitions/nick-nite-continue-hollywood-heights-for-a-second-season

SIGN SIGN SIGN
  26. Aug 20, 2012
    I think this show is Catchy, fresh, and upbeat. I find myself rooting for Loren,suffering with Max, entranced by Chloe, and goo goo eyed for Eddie! Did I mention Im 30??!! My husband who gave me a lot of slack for religiously watching a show every night on Nickelodeon, is now also a fan. Good job guys!
  27. Aug 14, 2012
    Awesome show! Caught my attention right from the very beginning. I can't wait to watch it everyday!!! ;)
    Its my new favorite show. It just sucks that I haven't a new episode since Friday Aug. 10th, 2012. Does anyone know why?
  28. Jul 30, 2012
    Oh, and in addition with why I like this show, it definitely relates to a teenager's everyday life. Of course, by that, I don't mean the whole 'meeting the rockstar' thing, but everything else. I just...still don't understand why it would receive any of these ratings. It should at least only be getting either an 8, 9, or 10/10.
  29. Jul 14, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love this show I dont watch it with my family but every night I just love to watch it. I'm afraid because its on at 9 P.M week days its not going to be on long I love the show I love the story line I hate Chole My fav charecter is Melissa cause she is always there for Loren. I also love not having to wait a week or so for another episode though sitting through the weekends without any episodes is sad. But I just re-watch on TeenNick just incase I miss something. I JUST LOVE IT SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!! Expand
  30. Jul 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Like it says on the commercials it is my number 1 guilty pleasure.... I wish they would sprinkle in some bonding with Phil and Melissa... And more Melissa and Adam, I want them together soo bad!!!! And lastly I Want them to stop dragging out the whole Lauren meets Eddie at least he has heard her song and the whole Chloe cheating thing needs to come out. Expand
  31. Jul 3, 2012
    I wish I could rate more! I love this show so much. The only bad part is I have to wait Saturday and Sunday for a new episode. (: Best show ever! I always watch it no matter what else is going on.
  32. Jun 13, 2012
    I watched this show expecting weak character development, a stumbling plot, and poor acting. I was not surprised when this show contained all of these things. It is a Nick at Night show, however, I wish there was an ounce of and original storyline. The whole "teenage girl in love with a pop star" theme is extremely overdone and a bit cliche. One of the only good qualities of this show is its family element. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    Jun 11, 2012
    Families can watch this together nightly. The pace isn't exactly taxing. And it's summer.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 11, 2012
    Nick at Nite's new soap opera Hollywood Heights asks us for an extended suspension of dramatic disbelief. It has some work ahead to earn it.
  3. Reviewed by: Melissa Maerz
    Jun 8, 2012
    It's a teen soap opera but the hacky dialogue sounds like it was written by somebody's mother. [15 Jun 2012, p.77]