• Network: TV LAND

2. RalphH
    Very funny...I loved it!
  3. mikea
    Jun 17, 2010
    I loved Betty White and the ladies! The show was funny and cute and is a nice departure from "reality" TV.
  4. jjs
    Jun 17, 2010
    Thought it was cute and funny. A nice relief from the deluge of reality TV. Ill definitely be back next week!
  5. brentr
    Jun 16, 2010
    Great and hilarious.
  6. LindaP
    Jun 17, 2010
    My husband and I loved this show. Great cast, and funny lines. Betty White is terrific as the cranky caretaker. Valerie Bertinelli, Wendy Malick, and Jane Leeves have great chemistry.
  7. MichelleD.
    Jun 17, 2010
    I enjoyed this comedy. All 4 actresses have great timing and the lines were good. It had some great memorable lines and moments so I will definitely add this to my series recordings.
  8. DaveH
    I laughed my head off!
  9. May 29, 2011
    I love this show!!!!!!! the people who wrote negative comments probably watch way too much jersey shore and glee. I LOVE THE ACTING, THE WRITING, AND ALSO THE PEOPLE. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING AND I WILL WATCH THE NEW EPISODES ON JUNE 15!!!!!
  10. Jun 11, 2011
    This is old new comedy. It is brilliantly acted and Betty White is 89 and still going strong. I have never connected with characters on a T.V. show quicker than I have with these characters. Brilliant show.
  11. Sep 2, 2011
    I love that show! Every single episode is really funny and amazing!
  12. May 17, 2012
    I started watching all the Hot in Cleveland episodes a few weeks ago. I'd seen it before, but thought nothing of it. Now, I'm hooked. The characters are very interesting and very funny. It's one of the best shows i'm watching right now. It's strange that a 16 year old male would be interested in a show of menopausal woman who act like hookers, but I do indeed find the show clever and very funny.
  13. Nov 29, 2011
    Enjoyed watching Betty White on Golden Girls and still enjoy the reruns every night but now she looks like a washed up pro athlete who doesn't know when to stop playing. She should have left while on top and would have been remembered for her great shows instead of this dud.
  14. Feb 9, 2012
    Amazing show! I love Wendie Malick (Victoria Chase) , Betty White (Elka Ostrovsky) and Jane Leeves (Joy Scroggs)! Every single episode is really funny and amazing!
  15. Jul 26, 2013
    This is my wife's favorite show. I have grown to like it also. It is silly but fun. Betty White is a blast and it is good to see some of our favorites like Tim Conway and Carol Burnett.

Hot in Cleveland is formulaic, but has tremendous good will on its side.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Add Betty White, good as the wisecracking caretaker of a house Bertinelli leases, and you've got a 1980s sitcom transplanted to 2012, which I don't intend as a recommendation.
  3. If the premise is somewhat forced, it sets up a situation with enough comic potential to sustain Hot in Cleveland indefinitely.