• Network: TV LAND
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 16, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 5
6.4

1. May 29, 2011
    I love this show!!!!!!! the people who wrote negative comments probably watch way too much jersey shore and glee. I LOVE THE ACTING, THE WRITING, AND ALSO THE PEOPLE. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING AND I WILL WATCH THE NEW EPISODES ON JUNE 15!!!!!
  2. Sep 2, 2011
    I love that show! Every single episode is really funny and amazing!
  3. May 17, 2012
    I started watching all the Hot in Cleveland episodes a few weeks ago. I'd seen it before, but thought nothing of it. Now, I'm hooked. The characters are very interesting and very funny. It's one of the best shows i'm watching right now. It's strange that a 16 year old male would be interested in a show of menopausal woman who act like hookers, but I do indeed find the show clever and very funny.
  4. Nov 29, 2011
    Enjoyed watching Betty White on Golden Girls and still enjoy the reruns every night but now she looks like a washed up pro athlete who doesn't know when to stop playing. She should have left while on top and would have been remembered for her great shows instead of this dud.
  5. Feb 9, 2012
    Amazing show! I love Wendie Malick (Victoria Chase) , Betty White (Elka Ostrovsky) and Jane Leeves (Joy Scroggs)! Every single episode is really funny and amazing!
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    This is my wife's favorite show. I have grown to like it also. It is silly but fun. Betty White is a blast and it is good to see some of our favorites like Tim Conway and Carol Burnett.
  7. Jun 11, 2011
    This is old new comedy. It is brilliantly acted and Betty White is 89 and still going strong. I have never connected with characters on a T.V. show quicker than I have with these characters. Brilliant show.

Hot in Cleveland is formulaic, but has tremendous good will on its side.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Add Betty White, good as the wisecracking caretaker of a house Bertinelli leases, and you've got a 1980s sitcom transplanted to 2012, which I don't intend as a recommendation.
  3. If the premise is somewhat forced, it sets up a situation with enough comic potential to sustain Hot in Cleveland indefinitely.