• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 16, 2004
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
7.4

1. Mar 2, 2011
    I will watch every so often when I can't find anything else on. Vomit, faint, convulse, get rash, bleed from every orifice. Fight, back stab, nearly kill the patient, grumble, oops. Once the first team broke up it never seemed to get its momentum back. I did like the season where House was choosing his next team but the two male doctors are pretty boring. Now there are others on the team and I am not crazy about them. If you are doing the same basic medical scenario every week, you need interesting characters. Expand
  2. Jun 18, 2011
    The series keep going with great moments but it also started to fade in some aspects.
    I really hated the special 1st episode and the next. Then it started to pick it up. The best episode to me is the one with Lisa Cuddy and her stressful life, it comes to get you and at the end you yield out laud really.
    So far my favorites seasons are 4 and 5.
  3. Mar 19, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. You know, miraculously healing that girl at the end is probably the ONLY major mistake this show ever made, cut it some slack. Season 6 was by far the best season, managing to emphasize House as the most important character despite having brilliant episodes about Wilson and Cuddy. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Jensen
    A trite, untrue mental-illness mystery insults the show's high IQ, but doesn't diminish the opener's capture-the-imagination thesis: that a redeemed House can be just as compelling as a rude House.
  2. The episode has a few sentimentality issues (any plot point involving a music box walks a very fine line), but it doesn't matter much because the characters are so vivid they even outshine House at times, which can only be good for him.
  3. Other complications arise as well, and Laurie is superb in this episode, carrying scenes so strongly that for long stretches the viewer will forget the absence of his regular colleagues entirely.