How I Met Your Mother : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
8.2

1. May 24, 2016
    La mejor temporada hasta ahora, la dinámica entre Ted y Barney solo puede calificarse como Legen... (Wait for it) ...dary. legendary, las bromas y situaciones que surgen de sus búsqueda de chicas logran que la serie tenga un ritmo vertiginoso e hilarante. Ayuda mucho que la relación de Marshall y Lily sea estable para que la serie sea más comedia que drama.
    La serie continúa tras los
    La serie continúa tras los hechos de la pasada temporada, Marshall y Lily se casan y comienzan a buscar su vida juntos, Robin separada de Ted y tras vacaciones para reconocerse vuelve superada del rompimiento para enfocarse en su trabajo, y Ted con Barney inician lo que prometieron en la última línea de la pasada temporada, buscar chicas como copilotos.
    Uno de los factores m{as importantes es el protagonismo a Barney, prácticamente se roba el protagonismo, ya sea por sus asombrosa vida, las reglas de vida que uno puede reconocer y comparar de la suya y el drama que genera sobre el final de temporada.
    La serie solo mejora hasta este punto, hay muy buenas bromas, excelente aporte de los invitados, y un adquiere un dinamismo que vuelve adictivo cada episodio.
  2. Dec 29, 2015
    Season 3 of How I Met Your Mother is solid but not nearly as good as the first two seasons. This season has it's hilarious episodes but it copies material from the 1st two seasons.
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    Season 3 continues the story of Ted, Marshall, Lily, Robin, and Barney. Some of my favorite episodes are Wait for it, How I Met Everyone Else, Slapsgiving, The Platinum Rule, No Tomorrow, Ten Sessions, Sandcastles in the Sand, Mirracles, and The Bracket. This Season is not better than seasons one and two, but it is a great season filled with memorable moments. Overall Score= 85/100
  4. May 13, 2013
    This show is a poor version of FRIENDS. People should try and make something different, they have stolen many ideas and jokes from friends & these poor actors have not been able to execute even that properly. This show sucks big time, unlike friends in which you can laugh your lungs out throughout, the 22 min. running episode is only funny when Barney is on screen.
  5. Apr 1, 2013
    At first glance How I Met Your Mother may appear to be just another in an endless line of generic multi-camera comedies. Anyone that has watched the show since the start however will know that this is wide of the mark. With each season it is increasingly able to demonstrate that, despite a few plots that are very similar to shows like Friends, it is far more intelligent than the majorityAt first glance How I Met Your Mother may appear to be just another in an endless line of generic multi-camera comedies. Anyone that has watched the show since the start however will know that this is wide of the mark. With each season it is increasingly able to demonstrate that, despite a few plots that are very similar to shows like Friends, it is far more intelligent than the majority of other sitcoms currently on air and very often quite funny to boot. Expand
  6. Sep 15, 2011
    I never knew about this show until very recently and I accidentally watched an episode and after that I was hooked, since then i have watched every single episode ever made of the TV Show and it is absolutely amazing
  7. Jul 5, 2011
    And the madness continues! This series is amazing! This show is so exciting, refreshing and laugh-out-loud funny! SO MUCH BETTER THAN F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ! !
  8. Jun 9, 2011
    This is an amazing series! I love it an I am totally hooked on it! I am one of the thousands upon thousands of people that really want to know who is the mother and how we meet her! I love it, it is funny, and has a lot of suspense!
  9. Jun 4, 2011
    This is nothing like friends, just people do not want to move on.....and they don't have to, but they also don't have to bring down every other show because this is a refreshing new show and is really funny! It has a great cast and once you start watching it.....you have to go buying every other series, it is just this AWESOME fire deep within you, a LEGENDARY watch!
  10. Jun 4, 2011
    This show has a great cast , brilliant story lines , funny one-liners , believable plot and a huge amount of suspense as America , Europe and the rest of the world wait to find out who is the mother of , what has seem to become, our own.
  11. Jun 4, 2011
    An amazing show, NPH is outstanding and the others are irresistible! It is a knock-out, as NPH would say, it's LEGEN.....wait for it.......DARY! So funny and has it's deep moments! Incredible, beware though, you might get hooked on fun!
  12. May 31, 2011
    This season isn't as good as the previous two, but it still has great comedy and romance. However, it is by this time that your patience has almost worn off with Bob Saget, who it must be said, is annoying.

There are no critic reviews yet.